[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/, I'm an old Pokeplayer. I played a lot of the old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Hey /vp/,
I'm an old Pokeplayer. I played a lot of the old ass Pokemon games (Yellow,firered,leafgrean,saphire,ruby,emerald).
I get paid today and I don't care, so I'm going to buy a 3DS XL and play pokemon again.
My question to you is this:
>Which of the pokemon DS games would be most enjoyable to an oldschool player like me?
>Which one has the most active online battling/trading community? I want to battle other people.
Pic not really related.
Thanks guys.
>>
Bw and sequels are fucking great but gf got rid of wifi. Xy or Oras have the most active communities like the wifigeneral
>>
>>27122785
Platinum, HGSS, BW and BW2. The absolute pinnacle of the franchise.
>>
Get OR/AS for online stuff, it's the most recent game
>>
For a oldschool player I have no idea but if you want to fight you need the latest game, which is ORAS (the remake of sapphire and ruby)
>>
>>27122828
It's been a while anon, so bear with me.
By Wifi you mean the ability to battle people across the world with a wifi connection?
That's weak dawg, I want to battle everybody.
>>
>>27122785
For DS, Platinum HGSS and BW2. None of them have online anymore but the in-game content is really good and long.

For online, you can get ORAS, the remake of Ruby and Sapphire, or you can wait for Sun Moon in this year.
>>
File: TXTpMZC.png (93 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
TXTpMZC.png
93 KB, 300x269
>>27122860
Awesome. So I can battle people online with OR & AS?
>>
>>27122958
Yes.
>>
>>27122986
Yeah buddy.
Thanks /vp/. I luv you, you magnificent pokebooboos.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.