[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRESS F TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png (209 KB, 2000x736) Image search: [Google]
English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png
209 KB, 2000x736
PRESS F TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS
>>
E
>>
F
>>
>>27122404
>stop liking what i dont like

STFU faggot your still buying the game
>>
>>27122427
You suck at paying respects.
>>
F
>>
>>27122457
>STFU
>your
Fuck off

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
>>
F
>>
>>27122427
É
>>
>>27122404
To be honest, you gotta show mad respect to Go becoming the #1 game in the world overnight. I look forward to a bright new era of taking Pokemon to the next level.

F
>>
G
>>
>>27122404
F

Pokemon deserves mad respect for being a quailty franchise for over 20 years.
>>
A
>>
H
>>
>>27122404
More pokemon for me faggots haahahahahahahahahahahahahah "but muh shitty designs" no one gives a fuck its a kids game
>>
F
>>
>>27124043
Fuck off, you only like Pokemon GO.
I doubt you even touched the franchise before it.
>>
>>27122404
yeah, I also hated those new pokemon
I'm glad that are people on /vp/ that agrees with me
If I said any shit about the red panda or tumblrfish everyone is like: FUCK YOU, YOU MUST LIKE EVERYTHING

anyway, F
>>
>>27124264
It's not that. The problem is you guys think every Pokemon is going to look 100% quality to YOUR TASTE(key word here), but they come out with one, ONE design you don't like, and suddenly the franchise is dying. The franchise is going downhill. The franchise is running out of ideas. It is the same shit every Gen, and nothing's changed. You don't have to like everything, but stop whining like Pokemon is about to experience some sort of apocalypse and it's going to die. You're still gonna buy the games, and you're either gonna like a dozen new Pokemon enough to have fun, or you're gonna find some old favorites and still enjoy the region anyways.

And for the record, I don't like the bear either.
>>
F
Post yfw Pokemon becomes a phone game franchise in 10 years
>>
F
>>
>>27124087
>muh sekrit club
Fuck off, you're just a sad permavirgin, stay mad obese neet.
>>
>>27124426
Pokemon has always been social and normie, stay mad
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.