[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes u think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 768x1024
Really makes u think
>>
File: 1463797677613.gif (1 MB, 205x172) Image search: [Google]
1463797677613.gif
1 MB, 205x172
>>27121838
>iPad
>>
>>27121838
I hate her so bad, she is so self-important. Does she really think she's contributing anything by saying "the world isn't a game"? She should go back to whining about how hard it is to be a "content creator" when people mildly criticize your YouTube videos.
>>
Real life is a game. It's just NPCs are assholes.
>>
>implying any of us think
>>
>>27121873
Do you really think you're contributing by being butthurt on /vp/?
>>
>>27121838
>still hasn't made a GO video

useless poketuber
>>
>>27121899
White knights everywhere holy heck
>>
>>27121838
Did she upload pictures of herself in her twitter?
>>
>>27121899
No, and I suspect that's the difference. He's not trying to contribute, he's just ragging on her. Compare that to self important twitter PSA about how real life isn't a game, and you should play responsible. Like anyone who even follows her is that self destructive.
>>
>>27121949
I'll take that as a no
>>
>>27121838
Why is she so ugly? Her nose looks like someone snapped it in two.
>>
>>27121838
I honestly don't see why her post makes her seem "self-important" or in any other way puts her in a bad light.
>>
>>27122097
She's not that ugly but I have wondered what happened. If you look at her earlier vids like even in 2013 she was way prettier
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.