[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate the line of reasoning that assumes that not liking weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ngammdR4H31r0ozh4o1_400.png (118 KB, 288x276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngammdR4H31r0ozh4o1_400.png
118 KB, 288x276
I hate the line of reasoning that assumes that not liking weird stuffed animal-looking designs like the pink bear means you're a genwunner and you think all Pokemon have to look badass or realistic like Haxorus.

It does not. I just want them to look organic.

Please stop going full-blown defense force mode and actually think for yourself.
>>
>>27120130
Magnemite is not organic. You must hate 30% of the Pokemon
>>
>>27120130
This. People just dismiss and strawman what you say because their desire to be right is stronger than their desire to have a discussion.
But whatever.
>>
I don't think many people will call you out just for not liking him, I think they start to throw those terms around when people see a pokemon they don't like and say hyperbolic shit like 'Pokemon is dead'
>>
>>27120130
The bear definitely looks very weird. It was the only reason I actually checked Serebii, it just looks so fake.
>>
>Realistic like haxorus
>>
>>27120130
>organic
And there's the problem, seeing as we've had non-organic designs since the beginning. It's a staple of the series.
>>
>>27120269
You don't get it, do you
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I will be very salty if that bear gets an ability like huge power and the rest of the fighting types who look like they should have it won't
>>
>>27120151
>>27120269
There's a difference between a design that's intended to be mechanical and fucking tube limbs.
I'm not saying Magnemite is necessarily good design, before you accuse me of that, but it's not a fair comparison.

>>27120200
Gen 7's designs are super hit or miss so far. Luckily the bear and Bruxish are the only ones I dislike, everything else looks really swell. I don't like Yungoos either but it's not so bad.

>>27120213
I've seen this line of reasoning on /vp/ whenever someone says they dislike a mon like Aromatisse for being a bad design. I feel like people will jump on everything Game Freak shits out, like they're incapable of making bad designs.
>>
>>27120130
the pink bear is the lack of creativity that belongs in Gen 1 next to Lickitung
>>
>>27120130
Pretty sure that thing is supposed to look like a stuffed animal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.