[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the Chinese leak debunked? No rugby monkey, or sea cucumber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
So is the Chinese leak debunked? No rugby monkey, or sea cucumber in this batch it seems.
>>
No mention of Gym leaders at all yet is seeming really weird to me
>>
>>27119837
We've only seen two pages. There very well could be more.
>>
>>27119820
Are you retarded? How the fuck does revealing two Pokemon not on the leak list debunk the leak list in any way?

Revealing that flat out contradicts something on the list would debunk it, not shit unrelated to the list.

>>27119837
The leak said no info on gym leaders anyway, so that's irrelevant.
>>
>>27120587
The chinese leak didn't mention anything about a bear or a pikachu ghost. It's flatout debunked.
>>
>>27119837
This gen doesn't have gym leaders. It's open world.
>>
Bear was mentioned in the leak i think
>>
>>27119820
But the leak didn't said that we will see the new Pokémon in CoroCoro
>>
>>27120656
oh god no and oh god please!

Open world like Skyrim would be shit, but Semi open world with the focus of exploring hell yes
>>
File: 1468334281124.png (595 KB, 655x671) Image search: [Google]
1468334281124.png
595 KB, 655x671
Didn't the chinese leak mention a pokemon named Mashadow with a unique typing? Sheet Ghost Pikachu is ghost/fairy, could be Mashadoe
>>
File: 12578396FACE.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
12578396FACE.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
The chinese leak didn't say that we were getting the rugby monkey, sea cucumber and more in this batch all it fucking said is that there is pokemon based off of that.
>>
Nothing in CoroCoro contradicts the Chinese leak or vice versa.
>>
>>27119820

noy that I believe those retarded rumours, but why would a translation team know about the contents of another country's magazine they don't work on?
>>
>>27120854
THIS THIS THIS. It didn't even say anything about Corocoro leaks.
>>
>>27120875
/thread

The leak lives another day.
>>
Can somehow show me these chinese leaks
>>
>>27120625
...Are you actually that daft? Did you think the ones on that list would be the only other new pokemon that would be in this generation?

Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>27119820
>They haven't revealed something from the leaks yet so the leaks are fake
Kill yourself, autismo.
>>
>>27121131
Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4s661a/rumor_some_information_on_sunmoon_from_china/?

This isn't necessary the original thing but it is a compilation of translations among other things
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.