[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which generation did 'em spinoff best, vp? >GEN IV had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: spinoffs.png (2 MB, 1848x1212) Image search: [Google]
spinoffs.png
2 MB, 1848x1212
Which generation did 'em spinoff best, vp?

>GEN IV had the the best spinoffs
>will be missed: home console series, Pikachu series, Ranger series
>best games that stupid people didn't buy at the time an now we're stuck with a sad single entry: Snap and Conquest
>downward spiral: GEN VI idea of a spinoff is casual shitty cashgrab
>>
>>27117510
>>downward spiral: GEN VI idea of a spinoff is casual shitty cashgrab
Except for PSMD
>>
>>27117510
Gens 3 and 4, which is, perhaps not coincidentally, when pokemon peaked as well.
>>
>>27117510
Gen V because Conqeust slaughters every game on this chart but the first two Stadium games. And honestly thats probably just my own nostalgia giving them a pass.
>>
>>27117510
i think Explorers of sky alone makes gen 4 the winner
3rd gen was pretty good until trozei and dash

pokemon Side games defiantly know how to fuck up your touch screen that's for sure
>>
>>27117531
Many moons later is becoming more and more obvious than back then they had more or less the formula down. Imo tough, both spinoff and main series peaked in GEN V, with BW2 and Conquest.
I just wish they would drop this fucking free cash traps and dedicate to something worthwhile. They could so many things with the Wii U pad: Snap 2 with every fucking mon in it, Ranger 4 re elaborated as a puzzle game where you use pokemon abilities to explore the overworld, Conquest 2 without the huge tutorial phase, a true pokemon racing game, a new Pikachu game re elaborated as a rhythm game.. but no, we have to endure shit like Shuffle and GO.
>>
>>27117528
PSMD is boring as shit and massively flawed, forcing me to put it down after beating the story despite my love for roguelikes and dungeoncrawlers.
>>
>>27117577
git gud casual scum
>>
>>27117585
But I didn't even complain about difficulty.
>>
>>27117510
Gen 3.
It had Colosseum and >XD and started Mystery Dungeon and Ranger spinoff series
>>
>>27117510
XD is the best one
>>
>>27117726
>XD
fuck off b2>>>/reddit/
>>
>>27117510
I really like the newest mystery dungeon and Pokken, I even enjoy GO
But Conquest is and always will be the best spin-off.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.