[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sorry for the GO shitpost, but can any of you tell me if there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon_go_lure_module.jpg (54 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_lure_module.jpg
54 KB, 800x500
sorry for the GO shitpost, but can any of you tell me if there is some kind of fucking etiquette with lure mode? I just started playing yesterday, but I have a massive area down the street with a mall, high school, movie theater, etc that people set them off at all day and night and lots of people flock.

I assumed the lure everyone could enjoy and the pokemon would just spawn, are they limited or something? I went walking through the area to hit all the pokestops and got to the lure hotzone and sat maybe 5 min to catch a few things before moving on, but some guys said "fucking lure mooch" as I left so I was confused if I missed something? Am I supposed to drop a lure too to be polite or some shit? a good 20 random people were hanging around the area.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I'd say there's no rule against that because the same Pokemon spawn for everyone without a significant limit. If you are near a multiple lure hotspot (pic) and one runs out, you can offer to drop another one so it can keep going but otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>27117347
Nah, man. The dude was just being a douchebag.
>>
if go around in a group of like 3 or 4 people and everyone gets the same pokemon

i dont think they're limited so the guy was just being an asshole
>>
>>27117347

If anybody heard him say that he would look like a fuckhead and you would look like a normaldude.

Don't mind him anon.
>>
>>27117347
>Lure Mooch
>Dropping Lures when what you want is an Incense

Wot?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.