[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A bit concerned. Gen 6 had leaks from January clear up to launch,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1411508550649.gif (105 KB, 400x408) Image search: [Google]
1411508550649.gif
105 KB, 400x408
A bit concerned. Gen 6 had leaks from January clear up to launch, so almost an entire year. During most of that time they had pretty steady reveals, and X/Y were probably the least content heavy games in the series.

Gen 7 meanwhile has only been announced for, what? Three months? In that time we've gotten a handful of reveals but they've been spread thin, the reveal of S/M themselves was sort of toned down, and the game is only a few months off. Could these games just not be very content heavy? Are they worried the content isn't very good? Or are they just taking it slow as a response to Gen 6 getting complaints that they revealed too much?
>>
The release schedule has been almost identical in quantity to X/Y, the timing is a little different (a comparable amount of mons to this point in XY's release cycle, but released in different sized batches), but it's nothing to worry about OP. Things will be fine.
>>
>>27117187
>Or are they just taking it slow as a response to Gen 6 getting complaints that they revealed too much?
This. Complain at GF for doing something, and they'll stop. They jump on excuses to do less.
>>
>>27117187
No, you just don't remember how things were

Between January and May, aside from movie related reveals, we got nothing for X & Y. It wasn't until May that we got new content, and from then it was steady.

It's steady now, too.

Deal with it.
>>
>>27117222
>July Corocoro reveals nothing new about S/M
>steady now
>>
File: gen7 pokes so far.png (1015 KB, 1262x1069) Image search: [Google]
gen7 pokes so far.png
1015 KB, 1262x1069
Gen7 was announced in february, 5 months ago
We're just one month behind Gen6 was at this time, though we've had roughly the same amount of reveals
>>
File: gen6 leaks.png (850 KB, 2592x1144) Image search: [Google]
gen6 leaks.png
850 KB, 2592x1144
>>27117877
for comparison
>>
XY was announced in January but it wasn't until May/June that they started dropping the big reveals. SM still has the new mega mechanic (90% sure of August reveal along with world championships) and potentially the super moves that have been hinted at
>>
>>27117887

Trevenant was leaked around August by accident, it was a in a demo video that aired in Japanese theatres.
>>
>>27118369
If you look at the bottom you'll find it's name there

I didn't make the original pic, and the guy that did never updated it from then, and i haven't cared to do it myself yet, but i'm pretty sure i could find it all on serebii when i do
>>
>>27117233
See>>27117877
>>
>>27117887
Well, if this is anything to go by, then we will maybe only have one more batch of new Pokemon revealed en mass before release, with a few scattered here or there.
>>
>>27117187

X and Y needed more advertisement because Mega evolutions and Fairy types
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.