[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the mobile game could be the main series game in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1200px-094Gengar.png (685 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1200px-094Gengar.png
685 KB, 1200x1200
Do you think the mobile game could be the main series game in the future like in the next few years?

They will update and bring all of the main series features to GO. (plot/story, online battling, trading etc)

What do you think?
>>
>>27116472
Mobile phones are too small and aren't optimized for a game like Pokemon. Game Freak has also stated that the core games will always be on handheld consoles.

I can see a spin-off series like MD or GO in the future on mobile phones, but not a main series game.
>>
>>27116472
They'll probably go the Square-Enix way and make pokemon games for mobile along with the main series games for the consoles. Think of Final Fantasy Record Keeper
>>
>>27116472
Nope but its an easy cash cow for Gamefreak.
>>
>>27116472
That sounds retarded.
Tons of people buy expensive Nintendo handhelds exclusively for Pokemon, then end up buying other games, too, with the end result being that Nintendo is better off not switching to mobile phones, so they won't.
>>
>>27116912
But the game wasn't made by gamefreak
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.