[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw everyone around me is a tryhard level 20 poke trainer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 578x327
>tfw everyone around me is a tryhard level 20 poke trainer with pokemoms with 1000 cp

Think I'm going to delete this app and go so something else with my time. Thank you for listening to my blog.
>>
>everyone who plays competitive has ev trained Pokemon
>I'm going to throw my Pokemon games out and do something else with my time
>>
>>27116297
Thats exactlly why I dont do competetive. In fact, one of the reasons why I love RBGY so much, is that its less autism bike simulator and more fun battle game.
>>
I fucking hate these normies going Pokémon hunting but don't know shit. I don't live on campus so im at a huge disadvantage and I'm not tempted to overplay just because my ego is annoyed with all these Chad's running around.
I have gotten to flirt with girls through Pokémon so that's been surreal.
>>
>>27116345
The way you state that sentence makes me think you've never talked to a woman before. You're making me cringe.
>>
>>27116357
I would never think I would be whipping my phone out to show bitches my Pokémon at the bar.
>>
>>27116381
Stop that. A true chad would make fun of them for still playing pokemon and make them all embarassed. You gotta seem too cool for pokemon.
>>
>>27116392
Im not a Chad, instead I had them show me theirs, then said we should go Pokémon hunting sometime
>>
>>27116423
Become chad.

you'll get laid easier if you neg them.
>>
>>27116338
nice outing yourself as a retard by responding to that post not realizing it was a joke making fun of you. the people who care about being the best are going to be the very best. git fucking gud you fucking sack of horse shit.
>>
>>27116437
If I did I would just make fun of her Pokémon
>>
>>27116458
>get fucking good at a casual phone app aimed at kids

why not get good at lifting weights, making money, or having fulfilling hobbies and social life? or is that too hard for you manchildren?
>>
>>27116477
make fun of her for playing a game for kids

do some playful teasing; girls respond to that

be like "wait you spend hours playing on a kids game? wow *rolls eye*"

shell spend that time trying to redeem herself in your eyes and at the same time you showcase that you are of a higher social class then her which makes women wet.
>>
>>27116513
Lol no buddy they were playing Pokémon at the bar it was sort of early and dead, buddy introduced me as this great Pokémon player. I don't look like a goober so they were impressed, asked to see my Pokémon.
>>
>>27116567
Friend is cucking you. Tell him to cut that shit out and play along. Wanna know why you're shitposting on vp at 4 instead if sleeping with someone? Because you didnt neg her.
>>
>>27116259
>all you guys are at least level 15+
>I just hit level 11
fuck man this shit sucks, there's nothing good in my area.
>>
>>27116494
Well a shitty app that only requires you to move around your local area is too hard for you, so I see all of those things being well out of your capabilities.
>>
File: Mother of DOOM.png (147 KB, 581x203) Image search: [Google]
Mother of DOOM.png
147 KB, 581x203
>be me
>Spot a gym with a cp500 Flareon a few blocks from work
>eye it all night
>Finally clock out and head over
>fucking squash that Flareon
>take over
>send a screen shot to my bros and brag
>call pulls up next to me
>two dudes with their phones out
>watch on my screen as my newly acquired gym is attacked
>gets taken over
>I look over and catch eyes with the dude who just beat my Vaporeon
>"Hey, you."
>flip him off
>he laughs
>I laugh
>driver laughs
>they drive away
>check to see what I have to face now
>see a 1560 Joltreon
>mfw
>>
>>27116494
level 16 here in the middle of no where. can lift more than u faggot
>>
>>27116513
I hate the word, but nothing describes your post better than cringe.
>>
File: 6a1.jpg (74 KB, 596x492) Image search: [Google]
6a1.jpg
74 KB, 596x492
>>27116513
This would only work on women that don't actually like pokemon and are into it just for the sake of Go being trendy and popular, if you ever tried this with a girl who's a genuine fan she would probably hate your guts and never want to talk to an asshole like you ever again.

Take it from a gay that's made plenty of female friends over the years through pokemon.
>>
>>27116659
>taking hetero advice from a gay
>>
>>27116637
Fuck those Team Instinct guys they're like a gang. I heard their leadership allied with Valor only to betray them 3 hours later
>>
>>27116494
>why not social life
>not realizing that the whole point of go is also to enhance social life

my god what an idiot.
And if you do something according to what people around you are doing, you're a fucking idiot. No other word for this. That's even worse than a manchild, at least they have something for themselves, and not "BLEH PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS SO I DON'T LIKE IT".
>>
>>27116776
There's a pretty decent chance that a gay can actually get more women that most people on this board
>>
>>27116297
At least you can 'catch up' to IV/EV built teams if you put in enough time.
Once you miss a day in Go, your competition will eternally surpass you.
>>
>>27116259
Saw a 2000 CP Dragonite guarding a gym at Rhodes Waterside. Haven't seen anything as retarded since.
>>
File: image%3A2537.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2537.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
Anyone know how to stop jumping back and forth when spoofing?
>>
File: pokemans.png (364 KB, 680x1208) Image search: [Google]
pokemans.png
364 KB, 680x1208
>>27116259
hi.

I walk around my local strip mall all day talking to people and making friends while catching a shit ton of pokemans.
>>
>>27116513
You must only have dealt with vapid bitches, huh?
>>
File: e2c.png (143 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
e2c.png
143 KB, 640x479
>>27116776
>implying I haven't had women come onto me and had to give them the old "sorry I'm gay" bit

There's a big difference between not being able to get puss puss and not wanting it even when the option is there.
>>
>>27116494
What kids have data plans to accommodate GO?
>>
>>27117022
Go uses almost no data, though.
>>
>>27116494
>>>/vp/
>>
File: Kyoukai-no-Kanata-01-06.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kyoukai-no-Kanata-01-06.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>27116259
Tfw op is using 'tfw' wrong
>>
>>27116259
How does it feel to be a huge fucking quitter?
>>
>>27117116
I hope you get set on fire by a pack of wild niggers.
>>
>>27116259
>Autists getting BTFO in their own hobby by fit normies.
>>
>>27116938
I believe there is a max trainer level and cp level in the game
>>
>Had a nice comfy gym spot for me and my Ponyta, which was the strongest I could possibly have at around 244, clearly knew I wasn't going to last that long until someone had the bright idea to come along
>Clearly overrun by someone who probably either spent too much on this game or hacked its way and will probably never get beaten unless you spend a lot of money powering your pokemon up into disproportionate levels

It was fun while it lasted.

At least I got dibs on historical gym fortress/chapel and no one will ever take that from me, that shit was lonely as fuck until I came along.

people need to get a life desu
>>
>>27117784
WOW someone beat your 244 ponita!

FUCK man! Must be a terrific hacker to be able to overcome such a powerful pokemon.
>>
>>27117824

Nigga, I know that shit wasn't that strong and it clearly must have been beaten by a legitimate poke at first and I've got nothing against someone who legitimately did so, but then comes those times where someone who went either into a spending spree or hacked its way will eventually makes its way into the top by barely doing shit.

That doesn't sound much like fun and gyms will eventually come to a point where no one will be able to dethrone them by skill alone.

Not that Pokemon Go has much strategy or skill involved either.
>>
>>27117158
> fit
Kek
>>
>>27117888
So everyone either is paying to win / hacking and "barely doing anything" or they need to "get a life" if they grinded to get there?
>>
>>27117935
What's most funny is that this person with a "life" is spending his time on a chinese image board complaining about imaginary hackers.

While the imaginary hackers are outside walking, catching pokemon and leveling them up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-23-57-15.png (574 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-23-57-15.png
574 KB, 720x1280
>>27116259
Your tears and people like you give me the motivation to keep walking/running so you can fuck off my territory, fat ass casual shitter.

TEAM VALOR
>>
>>27117935

Not everyone, Like I said, there are people out there just legitimately having fun, but I can assure you that from one point and this early on, you can easily tell which one is the one who has a authentic caught pokemon and which one is the one who clearly payed at least some sum of money in order to get its pokemon properly leveled up down right to the person who clearly has a pokemon that has more CP than it should given the actual time that it has passed since the game released.

Not saying there isn't a chance to beat them, but as of now, you have to grind a considerable amount and have type advantage on your side to even get the chance to scrape their knees.
>>
>>27118008
waaa waaaaa

Fuck man do you feel no shame in being such a huge fucking crybaby?

So people pay to win in a pay to win game. You can either cry about it, pay to win yourself or hope that someone else that is on your team pays to win.

OR and I know this is a stretch, but you can try and play the game without caring about what others do. They can't stop you from collecting and evolving pokemon, the only thing they can do is grab gyms and gyms do not stop you form enjoying the game.
>>
>>27116977
>having a brief conversation with someone because you're both using the most popular mobile app in the world right now
>never speaking to them ever again

I'm m-m-making friends guys r-really!
>>
>>27118008
You overestimate what paying money in this game actually does. You really only need to invest like 5 dollars into this game for some lucky eggs, go to some crowded place with pokestops and catch a shit ton of pokemon and evolve them. Spending money is pretty pointless after that.
>>
>>27118032
>Do you feel no shame in being such a huge fucking crybaby?

You're the one crying though.

And nigga, I already know the gist of it all, this is no surprise, Pokemon Go is essentially just like any other pay-to-win game, just because you have to pay in order to progress, doesn't mean you can't enjoy it at your own pace without spending a sheckel. I already went through this with several mobile games, no fucking surprise there.

But of course, much like any pay-to-win game, no matter how much you enjoy a game as freely as possible, it's super easy to just forget about the game just because there's not much else to do and you just move on.

The game's already feeling pretty shallow to me, so unless they update it, I'm just not really interested in it now and it's only a matter of time until I just shift all my attention to Sun and Moon.
>>
>>27118160
>You're the one crying though.

Also stop calling people nigga. Even if you are black it still makes no sense for you to use such a derogatory term willy nilly.
>>
>>27118176
Jesus christ its like you dont know where you are
>>
>>27118198
>I'm on 4chan so I'm allowed to act like a fool.

Real show of maturity you got there fellow "adult"
>>
>>27118176

Sorry, I just like calling people my nigga as to show everyone's a bro to me and I've got nothing against anyone.
>>
>>27118223
Why don't you use bro instead? If you mean to say bro? Why do you have to use a derogatory slur?

I don't even get it when black people use it. I mean isn't that word supposed to be offensive? I would go around calling white people utter pieces of trash even if we're friends.
>>
>>27118223
You're a good man in a cruel world, anon
You'll always be a nigga to me
>>
>>27118239

It was mostly seen as a insult, but that word's thrown a lot so much now, it kind of lost its impact. Now black people don't seem to really mind calling each other that. There are still some who feel like it's a bit of a insult, but to each their own.

Some people just take the word more lightly than others, but that doesn't mean you can call every black person a nigga either because to some, it's still offensive.
>>
>>27116513
>my only knowledge of dating comes from college movies
Jesus, anon.
>>
>>27116776
>Not having a gay friend
>Not having said gay befriend a girl you like on your behalf
>Not having him slowly talk the girl into getting interested in you

Anon pls
>>
>>27118306

Many people got scored that way, you know.

Not saying it's practical knowledge though.
>>
>>27118209
>on pokemon board
>talking about maturity

H E H
>>
Fuck guys. All my friends are Valor, but I lone wolf cause I play so much more then they do. All the gyms around me are either Valor or wisdom. Tempted to go wither way to rid the world of. Mystic shitters, but I'm still undecided at 13.
>>
>>27118489
Stay strong fellow loner
>>
>>27118239
>Complaining about racial insensitivity on 4chan

Fuck off you nigger .
>>
>>27116437
Haha, tell us more about your inability to retain relationships past three weeks, if even that, anon.

>I-I'm pumping and dumping on purpose, really guys.
>>
>>27116494
>at gym lifting two plates
>checking for pokemon between sets
>still no machops
>going out with friends to bar later, probably catch some Pokemon
>get home late and get notes laid out for a meeting at work tomorrow

What's wrong with enjoying life? It's the most alpha thing one can attain.
>>
>>27116582
>what are you wearing, a painter's smock?
Hah, uh, just my favorite dress, is it weird?
>it'd look better on my floor while I paint you.
Do you uh, paint?
>well, I use a certain paintbrush, want to see my technique?
Uh, I gotta go, a bunch of us are going to go play Pokemon...
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.