[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been SRing for a shiny Mudkip for a couple days now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
I've been SRing for a shiny Mudkip for a couple days now, and I was wondering if it would help at all for me to delete this save to get a new player ID?
Also, if I do delete this save, can I get another Shaymin?

Shiny thread
What are you hunting for?
>>
>>27116140
Just breed it you idiot.
>>
>>27116168
I want to start the game with it fag
>>
>>27116190
>>27116140
just inject it :^)
>>
>>27116207
I don't have the materials, and why would I want disgusting fake trash in my game?
>>
>>27116207
Just breed it then trade it over dumby
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 393x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 393x377
>>27116207
This, Why waste time?
>>
As someone who has Swampert for absolute favorite Pokémon, I would also like to point out that it's shiny is bad.
>>
>>27116230
>implying the piece of data you spend days pointlessly resetting the game to receive which isn't what developers intended you to do anyway is any different than putting in the same piece of data without the pathetic effort

Why the fuck would you waste your time doing this? I know this is going to get >b-but you're wasting your time on 4chan how is it any different? but there's a million better things you could be doing with your time than resetting your game a million times for a different-colored piece of data

Not to mention it's going to have shitty stats to top it all off.
>>
>>27116241
Then it won't be native to my game
>>27116262
I only want legit Pokemon
>>
>>27116292
tldr
>>
>>27116315
No surprises a faggot that watches his game reset for hours on end wouldn't have the attention span to read something that small
>>
>>27116331
sorry to trigger you hackfag
>>
>>27116336
>b-buh muh legit pokemon
Only one triggered here is you, friendo
>>
>>27116346
I'm not the one typing paragraphs to defend cheating, poképal
>>
Masuda Method it

Trying to get a shiny starter any other way is just bullshit and you might as well inject it because it'll be shit in battle too
>>
>>27116396
I want to have it native to my game, start out with it, and not be fake garbage
>>
>>27116408
Fine enough, your time.
>>
I've been hunting for a shiny combee for weeks. 6 shiny males..
>>
>>27116408
You can literally inject anything. You can make it so you received that Pokemon with your ID No. on route 1 in Kalos for example
>>
File: 919.png (205 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
919.png
205 KB, 501x445
>>27116315
>>27116364
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.