[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon TCG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1014581.jpg (45 KB, 322x450) Image search: [Google]
1014581.jpg
45 KB, 322x450
I want to make a Crobat/Wobbuffet expanded deck

anyone has any ideas?
any deck list?
tcg general I guess, couldn't find one
>>
>>27113222
>tcg general I guess, couldn't find one
Yeah, we've been having trouble staying alive since GO came out.
That and there hasn't been much to talk about.
>>
Just wait for rotation when things become interesting.
>>
How dead is this game? I'm thinking about getting my kid brother into the game.

Any good theme decks that I can buy along with him? Preferably something that can transition into something meta for standard play, in case he likes the game.
>>
>Play Find Ice 4 times in a row as a standard opening for Articuno in basic Blue

>draw x2 Battle Reporter after

fucking beautiful
>>
>>27113222
>>27114428
PTCG threads probably should move to /tg/, at least until rotation happens or GO fad ends.

>>27114492
It's one of the 3 most popular trading card games both in Japan and in the West.

There's no good theme decks, though you can get a few useful cards from them. Battle Ruler/Sky Guardian, Iron Tide/Stone Heart and Dark Hammer are probably the least terrible ones.
>>
>>27115736
>PTCG threads probably should move to /tg/, at least until rotation happens or GO fad ends.

Yeah... The MTG Elitism is pretty strong there. The only reason why we're in a slump is because we're between tournaments.

We're fine here, we just need to keep the thread bumped and remind folks that we have an active thread.

>Battle Ruler/Sky Guardian, Iron Tide/Stone Heart and Dark Hammer are probably the least terrible ones.

Allow me to throw in Wave Slasher due to it containing two Greninja BKP, which can shut down Abilities with Shadow Stitching.
>>
>>27113222
I actually really like pokemon tcg online. I've never seen a thread on /vp/ for it before.
>>
>>27115934

That's because we usually have it under "Pokemon TCG/O General" when it's up.
>>
1 Jolteon-EX for 10 FC packs and 4 RS packs. Worth?
>>
>>27116072
>10 FC packs

Hell no, those need to be RSK packs for it to be fair.
>>
What do I do with my tokens after I buy all the theme decks? Buy extra copies of theme decks? Buy boosters? Waste it on sleeves/coins? Enter tournaments and get bodied instantly?
>>
>>27116295

Wait for good bundles, we'll get new ones this Wednesday.
>>
>>27116295
Or buy Roaring Sky packs for that .00001% chance for a Shartman.
>>
File: Haxorus.png (829 KB, 909x584) Image search: [Google]
Haxorus.png
829 KB, 909x584
How does my budget haxorus deck look guys?
>>
>>27116859
it has 2 fighting, 2 steel, and 4 dragon energies
>>
>>27115736
>>27115903
Hey thanks for responding. I'm very new to this, but isn't the Dark Hammer theme deck going to rotate out?
>>
>>27113222
>>27113436
I've been waiting for a new thread.
I've never played the TCGO before, but I'm interested, created a new Pokemon Trainer Club account on Saturday, yet I still can't log in.
Error message says "The screen name associated with this account is pending review..."
Still? After more than 3 days?
I looked around in my settings on the main website and TCGO should be fully enabled, but I don't know what to do anymore, could you guys please help? And I'm sorry if it's my fuck up somehow.

Was already having trouble registering on thursday and friday, so this sucks.
>>
>>27117477
A point they left out is that no theme deck can really transition into a meta deck, outside of maybe Wave Slasher. But even then, you'd need 4 copies of it to actually build a Standard deck, and for $40 you'd be better off just getting a full deck through singles. Just leave out the big money staples like $10 VS Seekers and $40 Shaymins.

This is because virtually every card printed in every theme deck is non-competitive. Every single Pokemon other than SOME of the cover cards (Greninja, Yveltal) aren't viable. The Trainer lineups are a joke. And even if they were good, they're not usable without a playset.

Dark Hammer is going to rotate, but that doesn't matter too much since you're not going to use most of the cards competitively anyways. The only real loss are the 2x Korrina.

>>27117509
Game was having login issues a few days ago and account creation was down. Might still be happening.
>>
>>27117546
Wave Slasher sounds good. And I'm not sure if he is interested in the game enough for me to want to dump a lot of money in the game yet. I want to just get his feet wet and if he really likes it, I'll move on to buying him competitive cards.
>>
>>27117626
If you want to try out proper competitive Pokemon, you can always consider these
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/World_Championships_Deck_%28TCG%29
They have a different card back so you can't use them in tournaments, but you get a fully-built, Worlds-topping deck for $10-$20. Same price as a theme deck.

The 2016 ones release in November.
>>
>>27117509
>"The screen name associated with this account is pending review..."
That is probably because of Pokemon Go, it's linked to trainer club, so.......
>>
>>27118529
Might be, but I don't have Pokemon Go, so it shouldn't interfere with my trainer club account.
Or is it possible that their focus is on allowing every new Go player into the game and they've put useless shit like me on hold indefinitely?
Those of you who were already registered for a while, you can access the TCGO, right?
>>
>>27118999
The thing is, they are over capacity with pokemon go players and since ALL pokemon online services are linked together, a problem for one is a problem for all.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.