[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen around twelve stories on the news today about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1083x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1083x762
I've seen around twelve stories on the news today about Pokemon Go and how it's dangerous because le ebin pedophile wants to cookdoot my poopshoot and people are too retarded to watch where they're going, so how much longer til this app turns into a flop?
>>
>>27110312
Don't forget the robbings and crimes, OP
>>
>>27110312
>the app is receiving tong of publicity and attention from various non videogame news sites.

Buckle in man, this shit is going to last for a while. Its a fad but its not gonna die out soon.
>>
>>27110349
reminder that Pokémon was thought to be a fad and it's still one of the best-selling video game franchises
>>
>>27110378
Not gonna lie, that's a fair point. I guess it all comes down to how casual players react to the addition of 100 new pokemon in a Jhoto update.

Come to think of it, what if Pokemon Go starts stealing the thunder away from the main games by luring all the casuals who only care about the idea of pokemon and not the actual RPG elements or gameplay? Will Gamefreak start to appeal more to the core fanbase or try to appeal even more to causal players?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.