[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 640x960
Who would win?
>>
The Wall.
>>
>Gen 7
>Platinum sequel
>Ash returns to Sinnoh and the anime returns to DP quality and Dawn and Paul come back
>Mega Sinnoh Starters
>Mega Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperior, and other Pokemon
>Mega Infernape vs Mega Torterra/Electivire
>>
>>27109840

>Mega Aggron used Avalanche
>>
>>27109883
>DP quality

So worse than now?
>>
Paul because Ash is shit
>muh pokemon are perfect the way they are!
He probably wouldn't even mega-evo Sceptile just to prove his point and then look like a fool when he gets his ass stomped.
>>
>>27109840
>image.jpg

cancer
>>
>Sceptile instead of Charizard

why is the person who drew this a Hoennfag?
>>
>>27109910
>endless memefrog dicksucking
>better than anything
>>
>>27109969
assmad DPfag detected. DP is overrated as hell.
>>
>>27110019
Not an argument.
>>
I miss when Ash had good taste in Pokémon.
>>
>>27110177
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
File: satoshi.jpg (108 KB, 444x600) Image search: [Google]
satoshi.jpg
108 KB, 444x600
>>27109956
It was for the new megas in ORAS
>>
>>27110078
factually speaking, the animation in XY is superior.
>>
>>27110195
DP is when Ash had the best taste. Monkey King at the forefront, and a fucking Gligar/Gliscor. Never thought they'd give it so much attention.
Talonflame is a given, but still good. Hawlucha and Noivern are good taste as well and the three are the best of their gen, but memefrog and >she leave a lot to be desired with Ash's Kalos team.
>>
>>27110327
Well okay, but I wouldn't say that his taste isn't good anymore, just that he doesn't have excellent taste or that his taste is without flaw.
>>
>>27109883
Paul is the only rival character I wouldn't even if he came back for another region.

But he's a nice guy now, probably not the best rival material and maybe even a cancer on the show like Gary after ditching his bitches
>>
>>27109910

You must have confused Best Wishes
>>
>>27110327

>meme frog

>Because a starter is popular

>Ignoring that ash usually always has a starter
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1600x1066
>>27110327

>The only gen where he gets a fully evolved Psuedo

>Bad taste

>Ash always gets a starter

>Bad Taste because it's popular
>>
>>27110327
Fuck Infernape, everyone got shafted cause nobody was allowed to look as good as him, he was almost as bad as Greninja.
>>
File: Hawlucha, you sonova bitch.jpg (79 KB, 1265x709) Image search: [Google]
Hawlucha, you sonova bitch.jpg
79 KB, 1265x709
>>27110327

Hawlucha is Ash's best Gen VI 'mon by far in terms of personality.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.