[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the Water starter ever been the hands down least popular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Has the Water starter ever been the hands down least popular starter of any generation? Closest I can think of is Swampert and I've still seen a lot more fans of it than Sceptile.
>>
>What is Samurott
>>
>>27108548
Are you fucking stupid. Mudkip is far and beyond the most popular of the 3rd get starters. One of the first proto Maymays was "i herd u liek mudkips"

And no, up until Sun and Moon Water starters have always been the best designs of any of the starters
>>
>>27108568
samurott is great . only vp complains about it
>>
I feel like piplup isn't that popular
>>
>>27108568
I'm pretty sure Emboar is less popular.
>>
>>27108548
Its hard to tell with 3rd and 4th gen because the starters love is pretty equal
But greninja and gatr are the most popular of there starter trio
Blastoise is clearly second
>>
>>27108586
The Mudkip meme was just that, a meme. Blaziken was always far more popular.

>>27108756
It's hard for me to tell with Sinnoh starters because, honestly, I almost never hear anyone mention any of them compared to the other gen starters.
>>
>>27108775
Maybe competitively, but in terms of actual popularity, Mudkip is arguably the 3rd most popular across all generations, so long as you aren't counting pikachu
>>
>>27108883
So either way... a Water starter has never been the least popular.

Think Popplio will fuck that up? Or is Litten the blacksheep?
>>
>>27109033
Popplio is without a doubt gonna be the least popular. That ugly fuck is one of the worst looking pokemon of all time, and that's coming from someone who has been playing pokemon since it came to America and picked a water starter every single main series game
>>
>>27109171
Might look nothing like it in its final stage. Look at Tepig vs Emboar, only backwards.
>>
>>27108548
the first stage of the water starter usually starts off least popular, but it grows on people over time, only real exception I can think of is Gen 2, because Chikorita's always been the least popular, and Gen 4, opinions on the water line never really rose or fell there.
>>
>>27108632
torterra's real unpopular
>>
>>27108632
Piplup's actually the most popular first stage of a starter according to that poll in japan
>>
>>27109171
Well /vp/ did a straw poll popplio got 37% of the votes rowlet 32% and litten 31%
>>
Swampert
>>
>>27109171
You have shit taste.
>>
>>27109285
/vp/ is also full of assbackwards societal rejects who congregate to a message board for aspies who don't know how to properly socialize with filthy fucking normies
>>
>>27109337
And one (You) 4u
>>
>>27108756
Typhlosion is more popular than gatr.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.