[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back in 2010 or something I was playing on my Pokemon fire red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1433030021058.jpg (81 KB, 797x762) Image search: [Google]
1433030021058.jpg
81 KB, 797x762
Back in 2010 or something I was playing on my Pokemon fire red or leaf green and I was travelling East of Fuchsia city, I encountered a wild oddish and it used the move transform, it then turned into a green block and the game crashed. The block was kind of like a tower, and had lighter green lines going down it.

I'm not imagining this because I remember showing my brother who agreed with me this is weird as fuck. The cartridge was original and not modified. Did I encounter some fucked up missingno? The oddish literally used transform like a ditto would.
>>
I'll take shit that never happened for $300
>>
really makes you think, huh
>>
Why would you care six years later? Yes it was a glitch, one in a million.
>>
u wot m8
>>
>>27108474
I'm guessing it's a 1 in a 1,000,000 glitch that happened since Ditto and Oddish has a chance of appearing in the grass, although Ditto has a low chance of appearing. So the game may have tried to make Ditto the wild Pokemon you encounter, but something must have transformed the Ditto into a Oddish. Probably another glitch made the Ditto into a Oddish, but I'm looking at this too much.
>>
>>27108646
>>27108501
kek it happened, i'm not trying to get views or money from this, i'm just wondering

thinking about it i might have done the safari glitch where you make a glitch town or maybe some other glitch to try and clone pokemon, but still weird
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.