[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP /vp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Pokemon Go aka genwunner casual shit killed pokemon for me. this site was always retarded but now it's fucking useless, everywhere all those casual genwunner faggots, pokemon go is not even good its just retarded,
> 2 moves
> flat dmg
> braindead casual shit

RIP
>>
>>27106856
Sadly true. I thought /vp/ would consider GO a normie thing.

F
>>
>>27106856

of course you are aware this is only beta? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I swear people acting like they never had mobile apps...
>>
>>27106856
>pokemon died for me because of a smartphone spinoff that I don't have to play and that has no effect on my enjoyment of the main titles

Strange
>>
That's too bad, were really going to miss you around /vp/. We'll always remember your many contributions
>>
>>27106929
I would consider this a bait, but seeing /vp/ this last days makes me think otherwise.
>>
>>27106856
It's a fucking mobile game you dense motherfucker. If that's enough to kill the franchise for you then you didn't care for it in the first place. Fuck off, no one will miss you.
>>
>VP hates GO for being casual
>VP hates smogon for being competitive
>>
>>27106929
>xDDDD

die irl pls fuckign aids casual
>>
>>27106998
>VP
here you have the new generations of /vp/oreons
>>
>>27106856
>DUDE FREE MOBILE GAME TO PLAY WHILE YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE ISN'T A FULL FIRST PARTY POKEMON GAME FUCKINNG NORMIIIIES CASUAL SHIT REEEEEEEE POKEMON WILLL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER GAME FUCKKK

Yeah an already casual strategy game has never had casual spinoffs
>>
>>27107013
how can you fall for that shit b8? are you 5 years old?
man this board is really dead
>>
>>27106856
go get laid
>>
>>27107048
>more downloaded than Tinder in USA and it's about to reach twitter

and you are comparing GO with channel...
>>
File: 1460828552982.png (142 KB, 401x300) Image search: [Google]
1460828552982.png
142 KB, 401x300
>>27106998
>VP
>>
>>27106856
Bye autist
Good riddance
>>
pokemongo is even in german tv.
>murika is going crazy with pokemonS, they try to catch them all and being full retard, finding dead bodies, get raped and thiefs trying to steal everythign from you with guns.

hahahah pokemongo will be banned in europe sooner or later, mark my words.
>>
>>27107084
nigga pokemon isn't some esoteric cult classic
>>
>>27107219
and who the fuck said it is?
>>
https://youtu.be/qdBHGJk4ZN8
>>
>>27107253
then why are you fucks acting like this shit is just getting discovered by the mainstream and will dilute in quality
>>
>>27106910
Half of /vp/ does
>>
>>27106856
I have seen FAR more people complaining about GO posters than actual GO posters
>>
File: e00locV.png (68 KB, 212x229) Image search: [Google]
e00locV.png
68 KB, 212x229
>autists mad they have to go outside

wewlad
>>
>>27107372
I said GO, not Pokémon in general
for fuck's sake
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.