[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you eat a pokemon? If so, wich?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: farfetchd.gif (18 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
farfetchd.gif
18 KB, 275x300
Would you eat a pokemon? If so, wich?
>>
>>27105771
I would eat them all. Not even a joke, I would try to eat one of each in the world. I already have a few ideas at how to get at the soft innards of a Metagross, or how to prepare a Glaceon without melting it.
>>
I'd eat a fried Blaziken because I'm black, yo.
>>
Deep fried Goomy
>>
Corphish because I like crab and because it's an invasive species so I would be doing a service.
>>
I want to eat a Cutiefly.
>>
>>27105817
How would you go about eating stuff like Klink or Geodude?

>>27106843
Why does everyone think Corphish is a crab? It's a lobster/crawfish.
>>
Ostrich
>>
>>27106875
I might have to settle with using Geodude as table salt, but I can think of something, given time and a few specimens to experiment with.
>>
>>27105771
I'd eat out most female pokemon tbqhwyf
>>
File: image.png (140 KB, 531x369) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 531x369
>>27105817
>>
>>27106875
>It's a lobster/crawfish

Even better
>>
>>27105817
How the hell would you eat a ghost?
>>
>>27105817
>I already have a few ideas at how to get at the soft innards of a Metagross, or how to prepare a Glaceon without melting it.

elaborate
>>
>>27107010
Like with the rocks and robots, I'm sure I can come up with something given time and resources. Worst case scenario, I use them to fatten up emotivores like Ralts, then eat them that way. Half-assed, to be sure, but an answer nonetheless.
>>
>>27105817
>I already have a few ideas at how to get at the soft innards of a Metagross, or how to prepare a Glaceon without melting it.
anon pls
>>
>>27105817
>soft innards of a Metagross
Metagross is 100 percent metal you fucking retard.
>>
File: 089_700.jpg (97 KB, 700x339) Image search: [Google]
089_700.jpg
97 KB, 700x339
>>
>>27107099
Well, Metagross has a digestive system, which means fleshy bits. By steaming it, ideally internally, the metal will heat up and expand until the basic structure can't withstand the pressure anymore and it pops away from the flesh. The meat should be seared a bit from the process.

For Glaceon, you have to pickle the meat. Some pickling styles essentially cook meat with no heat required, thereby preventing Glaceon from becoming a slushie.
>>
>>27107276
Enjoy dying horrendously Muk is literally impossible to consume since its chemical composition isnt even compatible with biological life.
>>
>>27107320
Metagross has absolutely no flesh at all you stupid fuck its a completely metallic lifeform.

Also Glaceons cant freeze their flesh to make it impossible to cut them.
>>
>>27107361
Metagross eats prey, Pokedex states as much. It has to have a system to deal with the intake of organic matter, and it has eyes if nothing else. Disection may prove otherwise, but it is just as likely that there is something meaty as not until we get one open.
>>
A Tauros steak would be tasty as fuck
>>
>>27107323
Muk would be as much a chemical experiment as a culinary adventure. You have to come up with the correct amounts and applications of chemicals to neutralize whatever toxins and substances Muk has within itself, while ideally breaking them down into nutritious substances, like simple sugars and amino acids.
>>
>>27107506
Grimer is confirmed mutant sludge SLUDGE non biological material that you cant digest you dumb fuck.
>>
>>27107546

You're just not thinking hard enough anon. You give up far too easily.
>>
>>27107546
Which is why you have to use chemistry to modify Grimer or Muk into something edible. We can already eat things like petroleum, and do so regularly. It might not be practical, but it IS probably possible, the fictional nature of pokemon notwithstanding.
>>
I was going to say Tentacool but then I remembered it's a jellyfish, so Inkay.
>>
I'd eat Pokemon balut.
>>
Exeggcutes for breakfast.
>>
>>27107458
It is equally as likely that steel types are simply capable of turning organic matter into metals by involving cold fusion as part of their digestive tract.
>>
Vanilluxe, of course.
>>
Ew, no; they're not animals. It disgusts me whenever I read about hints of Pokemon being eaten. It'd be like eating your pets or a member of your own family. You can't use them as battle partners, companions, etc. AND eat them too. Literally wtf
>>
>>27105771
If pokemon was real and normal animals didn't exist I would have to become a vegetarian.
>>
>>27107458
Metagross has the intelligence of a supercomputer therefore meaning its brain is more similar to to CPU than a biological one.
>>
>>27111485
Very true, but we can't know for certain until we get one on the table!
>>
>>27112665
>yfw plants are pokemon too
>>
>>27112092
Well, it would be better than leaving them to rot in the field. Charmeleon would probably prefer that its meat not go to waste, either.
>>
>>27112799
>What are berries
>>
>>27112859
What is cherubi
>>
File: a94[1].gif (408 KB, 350x228) Image search: [Google]
a94[1].gif
408 KB, 350x228
>>27112799
>>27112859
>>27112878

Oh god.

There is no escape!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.