[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sentimental Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Anyone else have that one sentimental pokemon that they've had for awhile and just can't let go? I wanna hear about them!

Mine is a Galvantula I caught as a Joltik in B&W. I've had it since 2011 and I've moved it through the games up to ORAS. My plan is to breed her and use her first born on my SM games to continue the legend of Galvy.
>>
No.
>>
>>27105520
I used to have several, but about 3 or four years ago I decided I didn't want to like Pokémon anymore because I felt like I was obsessing over it. I deleted all my files, including my first starter, my first lvl 100, my first shiny, tons of event legendaries and dupes... I got back into it within a year. So, no, sadly.
>>
>>27105570
Damn that's sad ; n ;
All of that hard work gone...
>>
>>27105520

Arcanine in my Black 2.

Honestly most of my pokemon I've used I consider special in some way.
>>
Two literal ones, and one sort of... spiritually I guess?

The first is a shiny Ninetales my fiancee bred for me. His name is Sirius. Not even close to competitive, but he's my favorite Pokemon I have.

Second is my Fletchinder. She's the Flame Body Pokemon I used for X breeding as well as my Fly user. So much time on my team led to a lot of Amie time, and it made me realize how much personality Fletchinder actually has and how cute it is. Brought her to Lv100 deliberately just so she'll never evolve.

"Spiritually"... Thasher, my Typhlosion. It was my first starter I ever raised (and therefore first Pokemon), and though the original is long gone I make sure to raise a Cyndaquil whenever I can and name it Thasher.
>>
File: swampert_by_x_nexuro_x-d7flwe9.png (82 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
swampert_by_x_nexuro_x-d7flwe9.png
82 KB, 297x282
I got Sapphire the day it came out back in 2003, and I picked Mudkip. I don't usually train any pokemon to level 100, but Swampert is one of the 5 pokemon that I have. It transferred over from every single game since then, and finally arrived into Alpha Sapphire last year.
That's about the closest I have to a sentimental pokemon. However, I do keep my main team from every game I play in a special box so I can go back and remember the team I used.
>>
>>27105520
I used to reset my games constantly, so not really. This year though I decided to keep my Black 2 team around after finishing the game, so I moved them up. My Scrafty will be with me for a while.
>>
>>27105657
Awww, the Thrasher one ; u ;
>>
>>27105520
No since I don't have autism
>>
>>27105758
The irony of the name is that I totally meant to name it Thrasher, but I typo'd and being the idiot I was back then never knew you could rename them. I've grown attached to the name, though.
>>
<life story>
I'm old as shit, got into pokes in high school with red version and thought I'd grow out of it by now. I'd probably still have my original sweeper Alakazam if it were possible.
My most sentimental is probably the Marowak and Exaggutor I bred on the original Ruby version though. I was just talking about this the other day with my friends because Pokemon Go brought pokes back into conversation.
I always have a head start to finishing the national dex because I've been transferring them all ever since Ruby and I can't stop! Ahaha. Each time I finish I'm all, ok, this was the last game, then I end up with the new one somehow (the worst is when I get it as a gift because it makes me bear a grudge against the person for not letting me stay out ahaha.)
Sun or Moon will be the first game I bought for myself since HeartGold though and I'm actually really excited about it.
It's time I gave in and let myself just not grow out of this one thing :/
>>
Me and my mom both raised Buneary when DP came out
>>
>>27106574
That's so sweet!
>>
File: zackie_bellsprout.png (88 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
zackie_bellsprout.png
88 KB, 300x204
In the real world, he would be my Pikachu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.