[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/'s Favorite Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Alright you shitters lets do this for real. Here is how its going to work. It'll take about a week. We'll start off with the first generation pokemon.

Anyway, this is how this shit is going to work.
You will have to assign points to your favorite Pokemon. You have a maximum of 5 points to assign. You can give any Pokemon any amount. For example, you can give one all five points or five one point each.

However, to verify your post as legit and to avoid spammers, you MUST post with a screenshot of your Pokemon Go GPS map. Your points WILL NOT COUNT unless you post this screenshot. Don't have Pokemon Go? All it takes is a Gmail account and its free. If you are incredibly unwilling to download the app because you're a turbo autist then post a picture of your neckbeard face with a timestamp.

I will tally up the all the scores. Tomorrow's round will allow you to take away points, but I'll explain that when the time comes.
>>
>>27105216
Some of us still dont have GO. Check your privilege you cishet scum
>>
>>27105216
>you MUST post with a screenshot of your Pokemon Go GPS map
Yeah, no. Dumbest thread I've seen in a while.
>>
>>27105251
This.
>>
>pokemon go or posting your face is required
this is an anonymous imageboard and we already have enough shitposting
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>27105216
Fuck off
>>
While the idea for this is kinda neat, REQUIRING Pokemon Go is asinine, or posting your face on an anonymous image board is absurd.
Just use like, strawpoll or something, and cut down the amount of Pokemon in polls, kinda like a bracket or something.
>>
>>27105216
Fuck off fagOP
>>
>>27105216

Fuck off normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27105515
pretty much this. just do the voting OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.