[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rowlet means every starter type has had a bird >litten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: zeeeeeeeeeus.png (258 KB, 523x438) Image search: [Google]
zeeeeeeeeeus.png
258 KB, 523x438
>rowlet means every starter type has had a bird
>litten is hinted to become fire/ground and that would mean we've had -ground of every starter type

What's no Water starter done that Fire and Grass starters have?
>>
Sucked
>>
>>27104953
Fighting?
>>
>>27104989
I guess that's true... but Popplio's basically been hinted to gain -Fairy, right? Anything Water starters are missing that isn't a type?
>>
Empoleon the only steel type, won't mind for more steel starter. Also a Dragon Mega evo for any of the water starter to complete the trio.

>Contrary to popular believe, Samurott is actually a dual type pokemon.
>It's a Disappointment-Type Pokemon, the first of it's kind.
>>
>>27105016
No water starter has been part fighting yet while we have Chesnaut and kickin' chicken/Infernape/Emboar
>>
>>27104953
Well if litten is ground than popplio is fightong which they've all been
>>
>>27105095

Pretty much this. I mean, not saying it needs to be a pattern for at least one of the starters becoming a Fighting type, but essentially, it never did happened, starter wise. The only gen where we didn't had Fighting types were the first two and technically, we already had the Poliwag line at that time.
>>
No royal/regal themed fire starter yet
>>
>>27105066
>getting a grass/steel starter
>the advantage you'd have over everything but fire
>>
>>27104953
>litten is hinted to become fire/ground
Epic meme, friend.
>>
>>27105301

I think he's referring to the unused icon types from the... Japanese Pokemon Sun and Moon site, I assume.
>>
>>27105294
Well, it's weak to Fighting, too, technically.
>>
File: CZZLxwCVAAAqBCt.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CZZLxwCVAAAqBCt.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
>>27104989
>>27105016
If we follow the fact that the Conkeldurr line are Fighting-type clowns, and Popplio is also sort of a clown, it's likely that Popplio might become Fighting-type.
>>
File: 1462884485841.jpg (34 KB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
1462884485841.jpg
34 KB, 473x360
>>27104964
AAYYYY
>>
>>27105397
Popplio's been shown using a Fairy move, though, and we know in the past they've shown starters using moves of specific other types to hint at what they'd become. It'd be weird to show Popplio using a Fairy move if it was to become Fighting, unless it's the first male/female split starter evolution... which would be weird.
>>
>>27105426
Actually it's really common that they learm moves of a different type than what they become. Torchic and Piplup learn Peck, Charmander learns Metal Claw, Chespin learns Rollout, Froakie learns Lick, Dewott learns Revenge, etc.

I do think Popplio will evolve into a Fairy-type, but I don't think it's wise to use him learning Disarming Voice as an argument.
>>
>>27104953
have good designs
>>
>>27105472
It's not so much it learning the move as it's them deliberately showing it use that move so early. That sounds like a hint to me. Could be nothing, of course.
>>
>>27105397
Conkeldurr has nothing to do with clowns. The nose is a trademark of a cartoon Japanese construction worker.
>>
>>27104964
Hehe. xD
>>
>>27105472
it would be odd to give him a special move and then give him a primarily physical typing
>>
>>27104953
> implying owls are birds
>>
>>27105514
>samurott
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 540x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 540x395
>>27105259
Litten can be a king on the ring
>>
>>27105259
>Infernape
>Emboar
>>
>>27104964
>Samurott
>>
>>27105504
is it?? pic?
>>
Psychic, flying, fighting, poison, grass and fire
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.