[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a Gastly in Pokemon Go? I want a Gengar so badly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Gastly.png (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Gastly.png
62 KB, 250x250
How do I find a Gastly in Pokemon Go? I want a Gengar so badly but I havn't even been able to find one, even when I've been driving around my town from midnight til 4am every night
>>
>>27100488
go to a cemetery or hospital.
>>
>>27100488
According to Reddit, since I don't actually play the game, Ghost type pokemon are found at night.
Good luck, GOtist
>>
>>27100488
I found one at work.

I work at a funeral home
>>
>>27100488
Found loads of Gastly all over the place, and only encountered 1 Haunter that ran away after 5 break outs. Today, a Gengar appeared at a lure pokestop I passed. Only 700 CP, but until I find a Haunter, it's good enough.
>>
>>27100546
I'll add these appeared during the day.
>>
could you really not ask that simple question in any of the other threads or even google? We've got more than enough threads about go for you to post it somewhere else
>>
The only one I've found was yesterday, 3:00 PM at a Cracker Barrel. So I'm not sure there's really a pattern...
>>
>>27100546
Where did you pass by? the thing is not everyone has the same spawns as you do, where I live growlithes and eevees can be found almost as easily as a pidgey, I have a 900+ flareon and a 800+ jolteon already, and 2 700+ arcanines
>>
>>27100780
Oh please like any other thread is heated discussion that desperately needs more room on the board.

Do you post in salandit fag threads telling them to post in the sumo general?
>>
>>27100488
You can catch them literally all day. I don't think I've caught one at night -- all three of mine were during the day.
>>
>>27100797
I've only caught two eevees. When you evolve them, what happens? Do you pick it, or is it random?
>>
>>27100510
Read that too but never seen one at night. Hatched one from an egg though
>>
Ghastlys usually show up near a cemetery
creepy isnt it
>>
>>27100844
there are barely any on right now, and when it was revealed there were max 10 at a time. and i dislike even that

care to guess how many Go threads there are right now? roughly 40

I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy this great new game that's all the craze for a damn good reason, i'm just saying that you could've taken 20 seconds to find an existing thread to post it in. Maybe one with few replies

Personally i never make new threads for new info like that if i could post it in an existing one. Sometimes i even post my questions in threads that are just barely relevant, because the OP already had his question answered, or because nobody seemed to care about the thread at all
>>
>>27100973
They say it's random but honestly I think terrain has to do with it, as I said I live where there's a lot of Growlithe and Ponyta too, Geodudes are more common than Rattata and there are no water types, I passed by a place with a decent ammount of water types and there was a Vaporeon at a gym, the Flareon evolved by my house, the Jolteon evolved at a really diverse park where you can find a ton of different pokemon
>>
Try going to Walmart at night
Found my first one the other day there
>>
found a haunter just outside my house in a rural area in daytime
>>
I found one during the day in a Walmart parking lot.
>>
>>27100797
South England. Live near a field and a big pond, woodlands really close, city about a 50 minute drive, and all located near the docks. I get Growlithe appearances every now and again, and loads of Eevees. I passed by a pokestop before a road leading to the docks. 200 magikarp candy from a Gyarados, too.
>>
File: collage-1468256814385.jpg (353 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
collage-1468256814385.jpg
353 KB, 1440x1920
My apartment is across an old folks home and little cemetery. Found a Gastly in my living room and Haunter in my room. Also found a Gastly on the bus.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-10-08-24.png (379 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-10-08-24.png
379 KB, 1440x2560
I literally just caught this guy at the beach.
McDonald's is still serving breakfast so i don't think they care whether it's night or day.
Try using lures and incense, there were some lures here. They spawn random pokes so you can get one if you're lucky
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.