[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this game any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Conquest_EN_boxart.jpg (28 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
250px-Conquest_EN_boxart.jpg
28 KB, 250x224
Was this game any good?
>>
Was pretty fun.
Give it a try if you dig SRPGs.
>>
I found it underwhelming, which is unfortunate since the premise is good. I might give it another try though.
>>
>>27098622
was a good attempt at a fantastic premise
had a lot of potential for improvement with a sequel which will never ever happen
>>
>>27098622

It was fucking incredible but it's a damn shame it'll never get a sequel.

I loved it though and played the hell out of it.
>>
>>27098622
It's a good game if you like strategy games. It has really great art, but also a few flaws which will sadly never be fixed because there will never be a sequel. The game was released two months before BW2, which completely stole its thunder, and as a result it only sold moderately.
>>
>>27098622
better than pokemon birthright that's for sure
>>
It's pretty fun, might be a bit repetitive after a while, but i think i'd buy a sequel
>>
>>27098622
it was the shit when I was younger but I'd imagine its brain dead easy to anyone with a triple digit IQ
>>
>>27098622
It was an excellent game, it just suffered from having the main game be a huge tutorial. Once you get past that, you get into the ACTUAL game which is fun as fuck.
>>
It was a lot more fun than I expected, certainly more so than other players given I am a Dynasty Warriors fan

The plot is nothing to write home about though. You'd see the plot coming if you know your history.

So the protagonist is Nagamasa right?
>>
I love Conquest. It's my favorite of all the spin-offs. As someone else already pointed out the main game is basically a big tutorial but it's somewhat fun. The real fun is in the warlord episodes in the 'post-game'. It's too bad they'll never make a sequel.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.