[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreams and the like thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Dream_Eater_IV.png (8 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Eater_IV.png
8 KB, 240x160
Had any dreams about pokemon, or has any weird stuff happened to you while playing?
Post your stories here.
>>
>>27095204
whenever I play a videogame for multiple hours a day, I'll dream about it that night, so I've been dreaming about pokemon go the last few nights, and it's been neat.
>>
>>27095217
>been NEET
>>
>>27095204
one time when i was really into a certain manga series, i dreamed that i ran into a character in my platinum game(?) and battled him. it was neat, i dreamed up an overworld sprite for him and everything, and i believe all he had was a jigglypuff or clefairy, i can't remember

when i woke up i was convinced he was actually in the game for a little while until i remembered that would make absolutely no sense

it was kazuya from tobaku datenroku kaiji by fukumoto, if anyone's wondering
>>
>>27095204
>Be me
>A few days back I couldn't sleep
>It's 12PM and I've got to go to a wedding tommorow
>Start messaging a friend who is a pretty hardcore pokemon fan,
>Start talking about our shitty teams from the earlier gens
>Derails into sending each other links to cringey tumblr blogs to try to cringe each other out
>Get sent this old one that hasn't posted in years
>Fully voice acted blog about Darkrai
>The voice editing isn't half bad, but the voice filter is pretty edgy
>Guy has a soundcloud account with loads of voice clips
>Maybe because I hadn't slept the night before either but I get the voice stuck in my head
>Sleep deprivation and being half asleep lying in bed leads to half awake dreams about Darkrai and conversations with me
>I'm almost asleep at this point
>Some cringe level dream conversation happens
> Wake up
> It's 2PM
>Still hear the cringey voice acting in my head
> Genuinely fear I'm going insane from sleep deprivation
>Starts talking about me being a host or some shit like that
>It slowly reaches bad creepypasta levels
>Keep going back to sleep by his instruction and keep waking back up about an hour later
>Say fuck it and get up at 4 AM
>Depression kicks in
>Just try and sleep some more
>After that he starts commenting on my depressed thoughts
>Tells me it's comforting feeding of off my emotions
>Yup I'm legit going insane
>A bunch of weird shit involving me being depressed and insane at the same time
>I know my family has a history of mental illness so I just ignore him for now
>Still there for the next few days
>"Feeds" of my anxiety and other negative emotions
>Actually become comforted in his presence even if he isn't real
>Eventually it clicks that he's basically a voice for my depression which is why he's so fine with it and enjoys depressive spirals and anxiety
What do?
>>
>>27095532
See a doctor, anon. I'm legit worried for you. This is coming from someone with chronic depression, so I mean it
>>
>>27095649
Yeah, you're probably right, but I'm the kind of person who's so socially anxious, I can't talk to people so I rarely go outside, nevermind admit I'm going completely insane, I'll just wait it out and hope it goes away, though saying that I kind of enjoy it, though I know I shouldn't.
As long as I know it's not real and I'm just depressed and manifesting it to give it some output, I should be fine.
>>
>>27095204
i have had an unsettling amount of dreams relating to fucking up getting a shiny pokemon
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.