[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of grabbing a 2DS with Moon when it comes out. Been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 350.jpg (16 KB, 340x350) Image search: [Google]
350.jpg
16 KB, 340x350
Thinking of grabbing a 2DS with Moon when it comes out. Been out of the game since Black. Is it worth coming back /vp/?
>>
replay bw and sequels. 2ds is shit though. dont be a poor cuck and get a 3ds, s&m looks good so far but dont buy xy
>>
yee

Play Black 2
>>
General consensus seems to be that Sun/Moon is gonna be at least better than the last gen so yeah come on back pal
>>
>>27094732
Sure? Play Black two while you wait?
>>
>>27094732
IMO, Sun/Moon are looking far better and more interesting than Gen 6. The Pokemon designs have been hit and miss so far, but since there will also be old Pokemon to catch, that's not really a problem for me. Good time to jump back in, I'd say.
>>
Get a smart phone and play GO
>>
>>27094760
I am poor tho
>>27094775
Plan on coming back soon
>>27094788
Already am and it makes me wanna come back to the core shit
>>
>>27094732
Why are you asking /vp/? Go look at what has been shown for Sun and Moon so far and find out for yourself if you want them. youtube.com/pokemon has videos of all the information that has been revealed so far.
>>
Yeah, you can find a used 2DS for $50, and you get monster hunter and Pokemon mystery Dungeon as well as the regular Pokemon games. although a 3DS is definitely nicer
>>
I got a 2DS and i loved it. X/Y are AMAZING! Best since Gens 1 and 2 in my opinion in terms of innovation and life.
>>
>>27094760
Why not anon
>>
I bought a 2ds a month ago OP. I traded it back to Amazon and bought nn3ds xl at walmart immediately.

Don't buy a 2ds, not even the sea green one.
>>
>>27094893
its a bad game especially after he played a godtier gen. if OP is poor they dont need to waste money on a shit game
>>
>>27094760
2DS is fine. Comfy buttons, decent battery life, sturdy design, cheap as hell. Not as fancy as a n3DS XL but its also half the fucking price.

As someone who has enjoyed every game, of course I will tell you they are all good. But why did you get out of the game? If you didn't like how much Black streamlined things to make it easier for kids to comprehend, you are likely going to be disappointed. If you just needed a bit of break because it was getting stale, I'd say its been a number of years and you'll be fresh for another round.
>>
>>27094732
2Ds is great, only flaw is that it is awkward in pockets.

If you are the type of person who will legitimately miss the 3D function, you are beyond help anyways.
>>
Pokémon is for children. Just stay gone.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.