[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This character is unlikeable garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: just.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>27093713
You should've added besides looks.
>>
>>27093736
This, and her musky, aphrodisiac-like aroma.
>>
>>27093713

It's an opinion. It's completely subjective. It can't be proven "wrong," because it's inherently neither right nor wrong. Next time perhaps phrase your request in a more precise way.
>>
>>27093736
but she's ugly though
>>
>>27093762
new can't learn crabhammer and that is a canon in game fact.
>>
>>27093784
Richard pls go
>>
>>27093713
I like her. Proven wrong OP.
/thread
>>
>>27093762
it can be proven wrong if given new information that disproves the first opinion

maybe you're right and proven wrong isn't the exact wording I should've went with so

Change my mind
>>
>>27093821
anon...
>>
>>27093834
but why
>horrendous design, edgy red eyes
>that cape looks like you tanned and fleshed a lopunny and tied it around your neck
>le headstrong gril
>"I might be 3000~ years old"
>talks about alternate worlds and shit
pretty gross
>>
>>27093821
That's not what Richard was trying to prove, Anon.
>>
Pros of Zinna:
>Cute tomboy with tits
>Shirt markings look like they're groping her

Cons;
>MUH ANCIENT CIVILIZATION
>Has to be a real pain in your ass so you can stop a meteor

Seriously, I didn't even touch OR/AS, but I can't find a single aspect other than her looks that's good. Ancient Civilization prophecy shit is badly written, especially when it cuts in to something already established. It's also a clear nod to the Deoxys movie (Which wasn't bad, mind you. I liked it), but in no way is it as enjoyable.

Her purpose is literally to egg you on in a side story that's not even a part of the main game. She's like Navi from Zelda, but hotter and less intrusive.
>>
>>27093768
Those are some fighting words my man
>>
>>27093713
I can't.

For once, OP is not a faggot.
>>
>>27093921
ya wanna go m8
>>
>>27093762
>angsty Mary Sue
Not objective, you say?
>>
>>27093980
Traits that you find unlikeable might make her likeable to other people
>>
>>27094009
>implying Mary Sue is a likeable trait
A Mary Sue is objectively bad, you fucking moron.
>>
>>27093957
fukken ye m8, meet you in the checkpoint area at Pearson Airport
>>
>>27093902
>"I didn't even touch OR/AS"
What's it feel like being a sheep just repeating what others have told you instead of forming your own opinion based on your own anecdotal experiences?
>>
Eh. She done nothing wrong

Actually no pokemon character deserve any strong emotion towards
>>
>>27094096
Whilst he's a shill, ORAS and Zinnia are still objectively terrible.
>>
>>27094114
>what is Wally
>what is Silver
there are probably more but those two specifically come to mind when I think of 'Good' characters from pokemon, characters with both flaws and pros that make them who they are as a character but don't come off as unlikeable or unappealing overall.

Silver's inherently bad from the start but he shapes up at the end, so is Wally somehow, he was a fuccboi who grew into himself.
Good characters grow, Zinnia doing nothing wrong means that she did nothing right either, she made no advancements and was just shoehorned into the story for last minute postgame drivel.
>>
>>27093713
She has a great battle theme, but that's about it.
>>
She would be likeable with a honey-brown sugar glaze. Just like a pork roast.
>>
>>27094380
What the fuck IS Wally? I would have rather Brendan/May nutted up and made it to the end than some fag I barely know to show up and act all uppity to me.
>>
Honestly the only people who hate her are Steven fags.
>>
>>27094754
I don't like either of them, so you are wrong.
>>
>>27094368
>objectively
there's that word yet again
>>
>>27094096
He could have watched a play through. And it seems likely that he did. I mean, I played it and he's exactly right.

>>27094754
????
>>
she has one of the beat battle theme of the whole series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNcU0gNg1pM
>>
>>27093713
>Practically does the whole 'i teleport behind you' shit to steal from people in plain sight
>too retarded to summon rayquaza properly
>words words words words. Bitch, this aint goldensun
>literally pointless. Steven could have just said 'go wake up rayquaza fuckboi, im busy jerking off
>Has a whismur.. as a dragon trainer
>stance in battle theme shows scoliosis mixed with weeb faggotry

this is the embodiment of cancer.
>>
>>27095340
Her and Wally totally mixed their themes together, and gave eachother high-5's before going out to "impress" us.
>>
>>27094823
Newfag. I'm going to level with you. WE FUCKING KNOW. It's a fucking meme. There is a reason you are supposed to lurk for a while before you post, and it is so you don't look like a fucking retard. Give it, like, three days, unless you are so fucking entitled that a few day's patience is beneath you.
>>
>>27097353
>>Practically does the whole 'i teleport behind you' shit to steal from people in plain sight
Made wore by the fact that half the people she steals from would rek her, since her team fucking sucks by DRAGON MASTAHR standards. Fucking Drake would fuck her shit sideways.

>>too retarded to summon rayquaza properly
I think she did it right, but Rayquaza took one look at this bitch, and decided the evil team's MO of "Resetting" the human population wasn't such a bad idea. Then he saw you and was all like "Oh, shit, whaddup!"

>>words words words words. Bitch, this aint goldensun
Not only did she talk incessently, but half the shit she said was either rambling on about people being stupid for not knowing shit she only knew because of her secret background, and the other half was worthless pseudo-philosophical bullshit that didn't mean anything whatsoever.

>>literally pointless. Steven could have just said 'go wake up rayquaza fuckboi, im busy jerking off
Even her "revelation" was actually something the scientists had already considered, if you pay attention. They just decided the risk of exchanging certain annihilation for potential annihilation of something else was less destructive, which is true.

This point counts double, because she is a fucking hypocrite. Her initial plan directly imperiled the lives of real, tangible people, who would have certainly died in masses if you hadn't stopped it. You stopping the Prima event foils her plan, so there is no arguing that she hoped you would stop it from going too far, either. She was going to murder millions even when an option to do so that required not killing those same people was still on the table.

>>Has a whismur.. as a dragon trainer
Yeah, no reason for this, except to make her even weirder with how obseesed she is with it.

>>stance in battle theme shows scoliosis mixed with weeb faggotry
When I saw this for the frst time, I just fucking sighed. I was already at that point, but that just sold it.
>>
File: best.jpg (84 KB, 803x960) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
84 KB, 803x960
Zinnia is best
>>
>>27093713
Why would I need to prove you wrong when you're absolutely right?
>>
>>27093713

she's hot though.

crazy but hot.
>>
>>27093713
I'm trudging through AS to get my own thoughts.
>>
File: 1456758463963.jpg (464 KB, 1716x1162) Image search: [Google]
1456758463963.jpg
464 KB, 1716x1162
>>27093713
>ugly hime cut
>edgy bitch design trying to be cool, like cynthia but worse
>retroactively responsible for the whole aqua/magma story
>only accepts her own insane troll logic as the viable course of action
>random whismur bullshit
>is less likable than ghetsis, the 100% selfish, evil bastard
Ought to be strapped to the mossdeep launch pad in commemoration of the 100th rocket launch, eat science bitch
>>
>>27093902
Navi did nothing wrong.

>less intrusive

Yeah, I don't think so.
>>
>>27093768
literally gay
>>
>>27098692
>dragon ascent (the band)
fucking lost it
>>
>>27093713
I can't.
>>
>>27098692
>hot guys with silly hats who are sluts
Brendan?
>>
>>27093768
This is a faggot-free zone, I'm sorry but you have to leave.
>>
File: oras_zinnia.png (335 KB, 540x454) Image search: [Google]
oras_zinnia.png
335 KB, 540x454
>>27093713
I actually love her design
>>
>>27097486

I agree that she just reeks of chuunibyo or howevr you smell it. An adult that still acts like they are in school.

I hated her revelations too. Calls the scientists "boring" and "useless" when they painstakingly created a fucking teleporter to save their planet because they had no other plan. Weeaboo says that they might destroy another alternate Hoenn/world if they teleportbit which sounds convoluted and weird.

Not only that, but she fucking ruined whichever team is native to your version. Team magma in AS and team Aqua in OR are what the native team would be like if a weird weeaboo didnt start giving out forbidden fucking knowledge. They go from harmless idiots to idiots with the power to awaken what is essentially a god among pokemon.
>>
>>27097370
I hate how such themes are wasted on terrible characters.
>>
>>27098749
Gonna need sauce for that pic
>>
>>27093713
Her eyebrows
>>
>>27093713
>>
>>27099289
>her daughter
???
How old is she? She doesn't look nearly that old. I thought it was her mother or something.
>>
File: ree.png (91 KB, 197x185) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
91 KB, 197x185
>>27093869
>edgy red eyes
wow what do you know, a character related to dragons has red eyes haha how edgy!
>>
>>27099725
Im not him but it's just bad character design.
>>
>>27098743
she has nice bosoms
>>
>>27099337
because he even meet Alain
>>
>>27099737
It actually works in this case since the outfit has red peppered throughout it and you keep to the palette.

Literally your only other options are black, brown, or grey

>>27099350
Aster wasn't her kid, but her BFF, and the previous draconid/lorekeeper and the one who was SUPPOSED to summon Fug because she had special powers or some shit
>>
>>27093768
>Implying you wouldn't fuck her if given the chance
>>
File: 1467755988116.png (917 KB, 1174x918) Image search: [Google]
1467755988116.png
917 KB, 1174x918
Manga actually portrays her as an antagonist instead of a know-it-all ally, so she's actually more likeable there.
>>
>>27100802

did....did she die?
>>
>>27100872
No, Fug is a merciful god.
>>
>>27100802
Maybe I shouldn't wait till the arc finishes to read the whole thing
>>
>>27100620
When she is not in disguise, Zinnia is usually accompanied by a Whismur nicknamed Aster (Japanese: シガナ Shigana). Aster seems to have been named after someone close to Zinnia who has passed away. Zinnia's occasional habits of addressing her like a mother might a daughter (most explicitly when she calls Aster "my daughter") as well as Aster's occasional cries of "Mum" (Japanese: ママー Mama) to Zinnia (not the sorts of cries that might be expected of a Whismur, especially in Japanese), might suggest that Aster was Zinnia's daughter.

your headcanon is shit
>>
>>27100872
> Special
> Anyone actually dying, or staying bad
>>
>>27100802
>special makes her more edgy
>but she's evil and gets beat up so i like her more
deviantart tier subhuman.
>>
>>27101036
>Headcanon

>Here's some little known to the English community info on Zinnia from a staff interview from the April 2015 issue of Nintendo Dream. Same issue we got the "we couldn't come up with a design for Mega Flygon" info from, in fact.

>―― She was a central character in Delta Episode, but there are many things unspoken about her in-game, leaving her a mysterious character.

>Ohmori: Zinnia is a descendent of the Draconoid people, and is someone who passes down stories from long ago.

>―― Know one secret to the Draconoid people, and...

>Ohmori: Again, this is from the scenario writer (※4), but Zinnia herself doesn't have any special powers. She's a very normal person.
>One day, Zinnia had to fill the role of a person with special powers named Aster, but from the start she doesn't have the Lorekeeper's abilities herself.
>That she acted as a person who could do nothing, that was a part of the story for Delta Episode.

>―― That's not something that was clearly shown in the game, was it?

>Ohmori: That's right. That was intentionally vague. Though as one point, she does say, "I couldn't become who I was supposed to be, so who does that make me now?"...
>In the end she tried to save the world, and could do nothing but pass her lore down to the protagonist.

>―― I see.

>Ohmori: It's not a story that outright gives a clear answer. I think the players should have fun thinking it over afterwords.

>Morimoto: I'm hearing a lot of truths for the first time!
>Iwao: I didn't know that.

>―― It feels like a new mystery has just been deepened (laughs). What about Zinnia's design.

>Sugimori: Her design was handled by Megumi Mizutani.
>Ohmori: A lot of her look is from the scenario writer's tastes (laughs). He gave a lot of directions, like make her hair black and short.

Also, these guys are shitty writers
>>
>>27101181
>That's right. That was intentionally vague.
Fuck Gamefreak
>>
>>27093821
This forced Richard meme is retarded and needs to go.
>>
>>27098749
>Gf loves this position to death
>>
>>27093869
>>"I might be 3000~ years old"
Where did you even get this shit from?
The only thing even remotely in that direction is when she mentions AZ
>>
File: saitama.png (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
saitama.png
17 KB, 200x200
>>27094017
I like Mary Sues.
>>
>>27103454
Shh, he's retarded.
>>
>>27093713
Her tits make my dick like her.
>>
>>27093869
>Things I hate are edguuuu
Please stop.
>>
File: Pokemon_Special_ORAS_c02_p021.png (628 KB, 877x1378) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Special_ORAS_c02_p021.png
628 KB, 877x1378
>>27098831
Chapter 2 of Pokémon Special ORAS:
http://jb2448.info/picture.php?/3795/category/885
>>
>>27105523
So did Ruby ever fuck Sapphire?
>>
File: PokeSP_Illustrations_p21.jpg (3 MB, 1400x2043) Image search: [Google]
PokeSP_Illustrations_p21.jpg
3 MB, 1400x2043
>>27105751
He thought about it, at least. Use your imagination.
>>
>>27100802
No, she's even worse. Glad she gets stabbed in the gut, but it's terrible that Kusaka didn't kill off the bitch.
>>
>>27093713
I like her
>>
>>27094823
All of Japan hates Zinnia. That's proof that she's objectively shit.
>>
>>27106210
It wasnt even 100 years ago when Japan hated the US and thought killing off Pearl Harbor was a good idea. And you see how well the Japs' judgement worked out
>>
>>27105523
Ruby has his own fuckin harem now, doesn't he?
>>
>>27106551
But this time we agree with them.
>>
File: Pokemon_Special_ORAS_c01_p003.png (311 KB, 877x1378) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Special_ORAS_c01_p003.png
311 KB, 877x1378
>>27106591
Maybe.
>>
File: best crazy girl.jpg (1 MB, 924x1336) Image search: [Google]
best crazy girl.jpg
1 MB, 924x1336
>>27106075
Me too.
Good taste bro.
>>
http://pastebin.com/6iXDxAcf
Words of truth
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.