[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fell for the instinct meme No one is team instinct.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (72 KB, 2071x1915) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 2071x1915
>tfw fell for the instinct meme

No one is team instinct. Everyone is team blue or red. What the hell was I thinking? West Omaha is all Blue.
>>
It's cool being contrarian

4chan 101
>>
Get into the general thread.
>>
>>27093113
NO
>>
>>27093057
You followed your gut, your base instinct.

Welcome to the underdogs brother.

Your job is to build power and let the valorfags and mysticfags grow complacent in their abilities. Then, when the time is right, you crash upon them like a hurricane would a shanty hut.

And you plant your roots deep into the earth at that gym and you move from gym to gym until West Omaha knows only Team Instinct.
>>
road less travelled
>>
>>27093057
There is no shelter from the storm. They will know soon enough.
>>
Yellow is my two closest gyms, one of them is fighting with Blue

redfag all the way
>>
those other faggots will never feel the satisfaction of passing by a gym and seeing, oh wow! its yellow!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.