[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon Go Nuzlocke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Go, Talonflame!.jpg (326 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Go, Talonflame!.jpg
326 KB, 800x800
>Pokemon Go Nuzlocke
>>
How do you win?
>>
>>27092226
How does that even work
>>
File: 1424230495036.jpg (53 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
1424230495036.jpg
53 KB, 648x484
>>27092250
>can only obtain one Pokemon per city
>if a Pokemon loses at a gym, it must be released/never used again
>>27092246
Become the very best like no one ever was
>>
>>27092250
Think of a route as every ten blocks if you are in a city, and every half mile if you live in a rural setting
>>
>>27092332
I think a route would be each street
>>
>no way to cheese or cheat
>litterally the only way to win would be to go EVERYWHERE and catch one pokemon at a time until your player level is beyond high enough to spawn the highest shit
>that wouldn't work if you can't catch dupes because catching 150 pokemon wouldn't even level you past 10
>>
>>27093044
Given the game mechanics I think catching dupes would have to be allowed for the sake of their candy, but you would have to stick with the first of a species that you caught, transferring all others, even if they're stronger than what you already have.
>>
>>27092311
Next rule
>If all your Pokemon faint, you kill yourself
>>
How would that work
Someone make it happen
>>
You have to do all your catching in Chicago southside on Saturday at midnight. By yourself. While wearing your team colors.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.