[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Pokemon Go 'Story'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Does anyone else have a 'narrative' based on what you've caught where, and how you're raising them?

I catch most of my 'mons in the supermarket where I work. Mostly I find pidgeys, nidorans, and eevees, which I feel would be in the area for the same reason sparrows and raccoons are: to eat trash out ofthe dumpster. I have an entire team of goddamn trashbabies I have to catch to 'relocate'.
>>
File: IMG_2016-07-10-20385413.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016-07-10-20385413.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
>>27091834

Trainers are out at in droves here at like 2-4am trying to catch pokemon
>>
>>27091834
Spent 10 minutes catching a Golbat in a busy undercover carpark.
The car park was kinda dark so a fitting spot to find it after tracking it down.
Game was bugging out like shit hence why it took ages to catch, good times!
>>
NIce blog!
>>
Spent a night at home catching Evees and Zubaf. Tricky ass Zubat came up and made me lose 5 Pokeball had 3 left and I used one to catch him
Random ass Electebuzz pop up later that night. Caught him with 1 Pokeball
Currently have 1 in my bag until I visit a pokestop
>>
>>27091834
>Does anyone else have a 'narrative' based on what you've caught where, and how you're raising them?
I wish, too bad the game doesn't incentivize you to actually keep and train your early dudes, just to cannibalize them to higher CP members of their species.

I accidentally started with Bulbasaur because I didn't wait for all the starters to spawn in and I was looking forward to finally learning to love that little faggot... but instead he was outclassed in minutes and I still hate him.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.