[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon go in Canada when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: received_10204806695384557.jpg (19 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
received_10204806695384557.jpg
19 KB, 500x292
Pokemon go in Canada when?
>>
JayJay the fucking Jetplane out of my face when
>>
>>27091141
Right now!
In Pokemon Go
>>
>>27091141
>even if it comes, data plans are too expensive
>even if it comes, I live in Muslim central and don't want to get snackbared
>>
Where can I find an apk
>>
Mexico release when? They should release the game in all North America, not only the US.
>>
>>27091720
THIS

I live on the border and I don't get to play because I'm on the opposite side. Fuck this shit. I know we're technically a 3rd world country but we're not fucking Africa.
>>
>>27091141
>there's a wiki for this
>>
>>27091141
I live in Edmonton Canada and I've seen tons of people walking around with iPhones using it lol.
>>
Borderjumper here. In Mexico we can play it with a pirated apk.
>>
>>27091846
...Harrison??
>>
>>27091141
just download the APK, literally everyone is doing it. People already have 1k+CP mons where I live and gym battles are happening regularly. If you wait for the official release you're going to be so far behind.
>>
>>27091276
This is what will gentrify the areas
No one is ballsy enough to harass 30+ pokemon players.
>>
>>27091822
i know how it feels bro.
porque no aprobechas el momento para saltarte el muro?
>>
>>27091276
>even if it comes, data plans are too expensive
I mean if you have NO data plan, 'cause you're THAT poor, then yeah you're fucked.
However this thing is really light on data.
>>
>>27091846
You bitch, I'm in fucking vancouver and everyone here is pissed that they can't get it

Including me
>>
I'm in US but the fucking game isn't on the app store. Does that mean it doesn't support my phone?
>>
>>27091276
I'm with Koodo and my plan comes with 500MB of data, and Go hardly uses much data. Probably going to get on the Manitoba plan with 5GB of data whenever I have money to pay off my phone though.
>>
>>27095371
Are all your brains melted from all the pot you smoke? It is really easy to get the game.
I'm in BC too.
>>
if you change your regional setting to the US, you can access the US app store and download this. It's that simple
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.