[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never played Pokemon BW or B2/W2. I played DP in high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 154x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 154x177
I never played Pokemon BW or B2/W2. I played DP in high school and lost interest briefly, but was sucked back in a couple of months before XY came out. Is it worth it to go back and play those? If so, which ones and why?
>>
>>27088500
Play BW and BW2. The monsters are cool, the story is engaging, the locations are really fun to explore, and the music is very nice.
>>
I played BW but lost interest around the release of B2W2, which I'm only recently playing.

B2W2 is a sequel to BW with a continuing plot so if you don't mind only having new Mons I'd say go with BW for story reasons, and I'm not even one of the fags who worships BW's story.
>>
>>27088500
They're enjoyable games, sure. BW are the most story-driven Pokemon game, so if you like a bit more story, you'll probably like them/ If not, BW2 has a ton of interesting features and a huge regional dex, if you like that.
>>
>>27088500
>Anonymous 07/11/16(Mon)07:53:49 No.2
>>27088500
If you hate gen 4 and love gen 6(it's normal, many players think so) don't bother with gen 5. It's basically gen 4 but with more wtf decisions that backfire a lot. The spinoffs are absolute crap and so does the anime.
>>
>>27088500
Yes b2 and we are literally the best in the series if you liked hg ss you'll live them.
Personal faves go
B2>hg>Sapphire=Red
>>
BW isn't as good as BW2 but you should play the first ones beforehand anyway. I doesn't matter too much but it feels right.
>>
Play Platinum
>>
They're both awful compared to gen 6.
Don't bother.
>>
>>27088500
They are literally the most boring games and have the worst pokemon designs in the franchise
>>
>>27089312
>>27088623
>>27089341
THIS
>>
>>27089467
You guys can buy the bleach at your closest convenience store.
>>
File: masuda (2).png (183 KB, 336x434) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
183 KB, 336x434
>>27088500
>>
>>27088524
>>27088558
>>27088639
This. Don't listen to those other tasteless faggots. The region is nice, and the Pokemon aren't as bad as most make them out to be.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.