[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real leaks incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (993 KB, 450x243) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
993 KB, 450x243
Believe me or not

>There are indeed gyms
>Hala and the other island leaders form a special battle challenge you must face seperate from the elite 4
>starter leaks are fake
>rowlet evo doesn't have root legs but it does learn ingrain
>Litten's evo is still 4 legged and learns various poison and dark moves
>Popplio's evo is based on a selkie, but not the siren mermaid, rather the folklore selkie that are possessed by demons, it's still going to be Water/Fairy however
>Drampa has a younger counterpart on another island, however it's a seperate Pokemon
>The rat Pokemon Yungoose is hunting is a hidden Pokemon in shaking bushes similar to X and Y
>Dive is returning, as is more underwater exploration that a going to be a lot more deeper but not redundant like RSE and ORAS, there is an entire facility under water
>As with above, there is more deep sea Pokemon like a more viscous angler fish, unfortunately not sea cucumber
>Volcano will be bigger than Mount Coronet
>>
>>27088242
Proof or BTFO
>>
>>27088242
>>rowlet evo doesn't have root legs but it does learn ingrain
That's the shittiest shit anyone could say if they ever had a game to leak, faggot.
>>
>>27088242
Wow this changes everything and is totally different from the past 151 leaks we've had in the past 7 months. Thank you for your scoop Anon, truly the Of the century and we're forever grateful.
>>
You anti-no gym people are going to have a hard time when this game comes out, aye?
>>
oh man what great scoops. I totally believe the things I am reading on this very website.
>>
>>27088242
Please be real
>>
>>27088343
how would your adventure function if there were no gyms?
how would traded pokemon listen to you?
>inb4 "you make the pokemon league hurr durr"
>>
>>27088242
Do you even know what a Selkie is m8
>>
>>27088392
maybe actual plot progression causing you to move place to place? or maybe as rumored, island leaders.
>>
File: 19084563_2994.jpg (238 KB, 745x707) Image search: [Google]
19084563_2994.jpg
238 KB, 745x707
>>27088242
>>
>>27088444
Isnt "island leaders" pretty much the same thing?
>>
>>27088392
>Implying there's no other way to implement any of this stuff.

Bitch please.
>>
>>27088242
Can we have Leek back? This is not fun.
>>
>>27088343
What evidence is there that there are no gyms?
>>
>>27088242
Fake af. Yungoose's rat doesn't exist, it's just some shit they wrote to mirror the real world
>>
>>27088495
I'm not saying there's any evidence. I'm saying I know there's no gyms.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (761 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
761 KB, 960x540
>>27088392
>yfw they decide to remove the "pokemon can't listen to you" to make it easier.
>>
>>27088476
4 vs 8 though.
>>
File: 1979_Miami_Jane_Doe.jpg (274 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1979_Miami_Jane_Doe.jpg
274 KB, 600x750
Real leaks incoming:

>Litten evo is a cat
>Rowlet evo is an owl
>Popplio evo is a seal
>You start out in a small town, where you meet the professor and your friendly neighbors
>after an initial battle, you will walk to a small town, then a larger town containing the 1st gym
>half-way through the game, you'll encounter a giant city with a confusing layout
>there's 8 gyms in total, each specializing in different types
>there's also an evil organization who plans on harnessing the local legendary Pokemon's power to destroy the world. you'll fight this group periodically throughout the game before defeating them for good shortly before the 8th gym
>at least 25 Pokemon. 9 of which are starters, 3 of which are birds, 3 bugs, 3 Dragon-type "psuedo-legendaries", 3 copypasted 580BST legendaries, the 2 box legendaries, a third legendary related to the previous two, and a secret Pokemon
>some minigame where you bond with your Pokemon in some manner
>>
File: you dense mother fucker.jpg (33 KB, 591x352) Image search: [Google]
you dense mother fucker.jpg
33 KB, 591x352
>>27088617
nothings changed except for the amount of people you have to fight.
>>
>>27088242
>>starter leaks are fake
stopped reading here, but nice try
>>
>>27088628
Nice try, Henry from Sega.
>>
>>27088668
but they aren't called gym leaders so they won't be in a gym

change
>>
>>27088628

Oh, and here's a huge spoiler: the Champion is a recurring character who's shown to be a very powerful trainer, but who you haven't actually fought by the time you enter the League.
>>
>>27088628
>>at least 25 Pokemon
fake. everyone knows there is at least 11.
>>
>>27088628
yeah right, give proof faggot
>>
>>27088628
To add
>4 fossil based Pokemon
>A new Pikachu clone
>a new Pokemon line for every type
>>
>>27088628
bring back pokeathlon
>>
>>27088242
Why do people like you do this? Do you jack off to the attention?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.