[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Top Tier ROM Hacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (117 KB, 640x189) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 640x189
Can be from any gen. Pic related for me, been playing this shit so much, along with Crystal Kaizo.
>>
>>27088203
Can I play this on an emulator?
>>
>>27088519
If you have a good computer, you can use the Chinese modified version of Citra. If you're talking about Crystal Kaizo, yes, of course.
>>
>>27088203
This looks cool as fuck, haven't played ORAS yet and I think I'll play with this hack right away
>>
File: TPP Crystal Anniversary_28.png (4 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
TPP Crystal Anniversary_28.png
4 KB, 160x144
Despite the name, this is the most polished "Vanilla+" hack I've ever played.
>>
>>27088724
Don't play vanilla ORAS, play these
>>
I've been playing Sinking Sapphire instead. What does Star Sapphire have over it?
>>
>>27090959
Star Sapphire is harder, doesn't edit wild encounters beyond giving you the National Dex at the start (which gives you all those postgame-only 'mons), and doesn't edit Pokémon's stats or movesets. The latter two were done so you can play online with it and have all your 'mons be legal.

Sinking, by contrast, is still harder than the main game but not as hard as Star, does edit wild encounters to allow all 721 to be caught, and does edit stats and movesets.

Whichever one is better is all up to taste.
>>
>>27090959

Star Sapphile is balanced around the EXP share which means after second Admin Battle, their pokemon will be around level 100, but it also does some odd things such as adding legendaries to later Gym Leaders teams.

Sinking Sapphire is played without the Exp Share in mind and is like the typical Drayano hack, which this is made by Drayano

Meme Sapphire takes many of boths posititves and smashes them together in one game such as Star's Exp usage and Sinking's pokemon locations+movepool/stat changes.
>>
>>27088203
Blazed Glazed has been eating up my time. I have Vega and Fuligin lined up to play next.
>>
>>27088203
Shit, I tried to nuzlocke on rutile Ruby. It's almost impossible. Now I'm just playing through trying to finish it
>>
Cuckold Emerald

yes it's a real hack

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aty0bh2a31ms453/Cuckold%20Emerald%20Full.gba?dl=0
>>
>>27092948
I tried the same with Blaze Black 2 some years ago and the same happened, they're simply not made with that challenge in mind
>>
>>27093101
What's new about it?
>>
>>27091251
There is one problem with Meme Sapphire, and that's that you're screwed over for certain items. In Star, evolution items and mega stones were given to the wild pokemon, while in Sinking, they were sold in shops. Since Meme uses the shops from Star and the stats from Sinking, you can't get them at all outside of their vanilla locations. It also means you can't easily EV train using hordes, since you can't get the Power items from the wild pokemon, and the Hordes aren't set up for training.
>>
>>27094165
That explains why I couldn't find a metal coat. Where do you get those in vanilla ORAS anyway?
>>
>>27094695
Magnemite has a chance of holding them.
>>
>>27088985
I have to agree, playing through it right now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.