[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YFW you can't play pokemon go because you still use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>YFW you can't play pokemon go because you still use a flip phone.
>>
You're far smarter than the rest of us
>>
>>27087749
that sucks dude. Honestly though PokemonGO isn't that great.
>>
>>27087859
How so?
>>27087889
Still so tempting as a former gen1 guy to want to try it.
>>
>>27087749
That socks but It's alright. All Go makes me want to do is pick up my 3DS and play the real deal. You're missing the pop culture phenomenon more than anything else.
>>
File: 1388787919614.png (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1388787919614.png
25 KB, 300x300
>>27088023

You don't carry a personal tracking device with you everywhere you go whose software is provided by a large technology congolmerate.

You therefore aren't having data about every miniscule detail of your life (especially the ones that peer pressure has cajoled you into sharing intimately on social media) recorded and processed to at best invade your privacy and sell you targeted advertising.
>>
>>27088318
Well even with my flip phone set to e911 only they prob could still track me but I'm not even on the go a whole lot anyway. Yeah the advertising bit Ill agree with I use ublock origin and shit to try to not feel like I'm treated like just a mindless consumer whore (who cant afford much anyway atm) as much.
>>
>>27087749
>mfw flip phone and never wanted to touch that trash
>>
>>27087749
I have an old ass Galaxy S3 and it's not new enough to run Pokemon Go. I was able to get it on my iPad, but who the fuck wants to walk around carrying an iPad like that?
>>
>>27088148
I don't have a 3ds (Though i have a 2004 original ds but no pokemon games on it) The only pokemon games I have are the original red blue yellow for gameboy , pokemon pinball, and pokemon snap. I'm 30 so I was a gen1 person for the most part.
>>
>>27088441
I have s3 and got it. You just gotta install it yourself using apk
>>
>>27087749
At least my flip-phone is styling.

If only it was a boost mobile phone but verizon's service is second to none.
>>
File: depression.jpg (68 KB, 506x337) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
68 KB, 506x337
>tfw windows phone
>>
>>27089217
Yeah I have a moto rapture also Verizon. Flip phones do have more uniqueness in designs to them. There's not much they can really do with the same old giant screen with basic border style that smart phones have.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.