[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you faggots I wanna play some cool third generation rom hacks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Hey you faggots I wanna play some cool third generation rom hacks, do you have any good ones? I want it to be completed and none of this fakemon nuzlocke zombie bullshit. Preferably hoenn map n starters.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>27087467
Bump
>>
I can't think of any good ones but if you want a weird time capsule into what used to be considered good in the world of Pokemon ROM hacks, check out Pokemon Quartz. That shit is wacky.
>>
File: Przechwytywanie.png (24 KB, 724x481) Image search: [Google]
Przechwytywanie.png
24 KB, 724x481
>>27087467
Moemon Forever v3. The only answer.
>>
>>27087467
Gen 3? Spoilers are vulgar but give information about the games listed.
Grab a clean Pokemon Emerald and strap in and prepare your anus for some awesome hacks, motherfucker.
Pokemon VICTORY FIRE is set in a new region (Tyron), so you don't have to deal with the same fucking map and NPCs you've been playing for the last 90 billion years. Complete dex, some gen 4s and 5s, no grinding necessary, special evolves happen through level up or stones.

Pokemon FLORA SKY is for ballers only. You'll shit yourself with how much fun you're having. Go catch Mew you cunt.

Pokemon RESOLUTE will take you to fucking JOHTO again after you do TWO OTHER ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD MAPS. Shit's so long it's like my dick.

But seriously, all three of these hacks are great and you should try them out.
>>
>>27087467
Emerald Omega. Good difficulty. Expert Emerald for milder difficulty.
>>
Liquid Crystal, Light Platinum, Flora Sky, Adventure Red, Ash Gray, Glazed, Liquid Crystal, and Cursed are all great IMO. I'd recommend Dark Violet as a superior gen 1 remake but it sadly was cancelled after finishing 7 badges.
>>
>>27089353

>Vulgar

Nigga, how old are you?
>>
Blazed glazed and Vega are the best ones. Highly, highly recommended

Along with
>>27089353
But I'm not a fan of victory fire or flora
>>
>>27087467
Vietnam Emerald.
>>
Pokemon snakewood, you'll gets some cheap laughs and a challenge.
>>
File: vega.png (7 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
vega.png
7 KB, 240x160
>>27087467
I've been playing pokemon vega which has fakemon obv. most of them are pretty good quality designs and decent sprites. I'm stuck in victory road rn.
>>
>>27087467
Quartz, of course.

:^)
>>
>>27090421
those are some very retarded looking mons
>>
Any of you got links to the roms? I used to go to coolrom but they got fucked by nintendo
>>
>>27087467
But you still have paras?
>>
cuckold emerald

it's got gen 5 mons and moves (though not abilities), PS split, and huge difficulty jump as well as audino grass in towns for grinding

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aty0bh2a31ms453/Cuckold%20Emerald%20Full.gba?dl=0
>>
>>27088028
pokemon Glazed. replaces some of the shitty 2nd and 3rd gens with gen 4 and 5 gen pokemon. also has a challenging end game.
>>
>>27089204
I liked moemon forever, but the sprites are outdated. more recent moemons have cuter sprites.
>>
>>27089204
How's Arceus treating you?
>>
>>27090360
WANDER/WONDER
>>
They all suck
>>
YAFRH
>>
Blazed glazed, theta emerald and yafrh.
>>
Pokemon sweet is kinda unique too.
>>
>>27090471
they're stupidly fun, I like them

better than furfag deviantart shit that takes itself too seriously
>>
>>27099117
gesundheit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.