[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Pokemon you forgot existed. I suppose Spoink was more memorable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: grumpig.jpg (26 KB, 225x221) Image search: [Google]
grumpig.jpg
26 KB, 225x221
Post Pokemon you forgot existed.

I suppose Spoink was more memorable to me at the time. Grumpig is now one of my favorites.
>>
When me and my friends were like 6 or 7 and only knew the show and the cardgame, we had no idea what pokemon were introduced when.

One day some kid has a spoink card and none of us had ever seen spoink before. Somehow we all concluded that Pikachu and Spoink were the first two Pokemon to be made.
>>
File: 317.png (22 KB, 140x145) Image search: [Google]
317.png
22 KB, 140x145
Swalot is really forgetable. Probably doesn't help that he's never in a regional dex besides Hoenn
>>
>>27086982
How I can post things I forgot?
>>
Carnivine is forgetable, but it's great in pokemon Conquest
>>
>>27087017
>Somehow we all concluded that Pikachu and Spoink were the first two Pokemon to be made.

I don't find any logic here.
>>
File: elekid_complete[1].png (11 KB, 444x335) Image search: [Google]
elekid_complete[1].png
11 KB, 444x335
>>
How could I forget any of them when I'm one of the 1% here that have completed the Pokédex?
>>
>>27087336
>logic
>6 years old
>>
>>27087209
He's in Kalos too.
>>
File: 2016-07-10 19.56.15.png (124 KB, 440x615) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-10 19.56.15.png
124 KB, 440x615
>>27086982
>>
>>27087426
I guess it is. Though the fact that I didn't even notice goes to show how forgetable it is.
>>
>>27087209
He was on a Platinum online mini game
>>
There's gotta be something that I completely forgot about but I can't think of one. Might go scrolling through the pokedex
>>
>being a forgetful fuck that doesn't even care about Pokémon is now a good thing
What went wrong?
>>
>>27086982
I found a shiny spoink when trying to chain for a shiny absol in X
>>
File: 250px-555Darmanitan.png (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-555Darmanitan.png
49 KB, 250x250
I had to google fire types and scroll through a list, I forgot it's name
>>
>>27087209
Gulpin is actually a solid midgame mon, Swalot a shit though
>>
I randomly remembered Stunfisk last night but it's so forgettable that when I saw this thread and tried to think of which mon it was I had to think for a few minutes

>>27087641
I found a shiny spoink in Y while looking for an Inkay. It was a pleasant surprise

>>27087676
How can you forget RapeApe? Darmanitan is fun to use
>>
File: NeverMentionedNeverLoved.jpg (26 KB, 235x189) Image search: [Google]
NeverMentionedNeverLoved.jpg
26 KB, 235x189
>>
File: piggy.png (66 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
piggy.png
66 KB, 500x246
>>27086982
I like Grumpig

He was my pigga in my Sapphire nuzlocke
>>
>>27087486
i loved this mon i just wished they did something more with it
more typing
better stats
idk
>>
>SPINDA
>>
pikablu
>>
>>27086982
Huntail and Gorbys or however it's spelled.
Cool pokes but, I've never been able to find them in game and well. they kind of just get phased out in my mind. During gen 3, I literally had no idea they existed until I played Pokemon Pinball RS about 5 years later.
>>
>>27086982
thoes two bug types from gen 3
>>
>>27089543
>I've never been able to find them in game and well.

They were trade evolutions, so this means that you had no friends in your childhood
>>
I always mistake Furret and Linoone with some vague mental amalgamation of the two.
>>
>>27087616
Nobody said it was a good thing, it's just something that happens.
>>
Seel and Dewgong. They exist I guess.
>>
Deoxys for some reason.
>>
I enjoyed Gen 3 games but for the life of me I can't remember any of the Pokemon. Not even the starters. Mudkipz?
>>
I was convinced Dunsparce had to be from gen 4 or 5 when I started seeing discussions about it on the internet.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.