[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this /vp/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (614 KB, 708x2740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614 KB, 708x2740
What do you think of this /vp/ ?
>>
I don't care, give me another Goodra-tier mon please.
>>
I wouldn't mind it if it was real, but most of the time these kinds of leaks aren't real.
>>
>>27085301
Fuck off, that chinese "leak" shit's fake.
>>
>no source besides the word of the person who "translated" it
fake
>>
>>27085301
>You can ride any Pokemon
Can't wait to ride on my fucking Spoink across Alola, Seriously, if the leak didn't include the "ride any Pokemon" part it would be a bit more believable.
>>
>>27085301
If real, riding Pokemon seems chill as fuck. I really loved being able to ride a Dodrio in the ranger series. Although, I'm not sure how the no gyms thing will work
>>
>>27085619
Saddle up, Meowth! We're going to teach those Alolan pussies what a real man looks like.
>>
>>27085756
>WhatIsSarcasm.jpg
>>
File: howdy motherfucker.png (11 KB, 419x232) Image search: [Google]
howdy motherfucker.png
11 KB, 419x232
>>27085619
>tfw suddenly wanting to ride a deerling across the region
>>
>>27085619
>ALMOST any
Reading comprehension senpai. I think it means any that can reasonably be ridden.
>>
>>27085861
Kee-ya, Spaghetti!
>>
>>27085301
>you can ride almost any pokemon
h-how lewd
>>
>>27088775
Gardevoir usage suddenly skyrocketed in pokemon S&M for some reason...
>>
>>27085301
>translated from Chinese
>mentions Marshadow by name
>even though we know nothing about it besides its Japanese name
Didn't even notice that before, but that's solid evidence this is fake. Chinese text would have referred to it by its Chinese name, which wold not have been possible to connect to its Japanese name
>>
>>27089800
>besides it's Japanese name

Holy FUCK, Go really brought in the normies.

Legendaries have same name in every language, you fucking idiot.

Welcome to 4chan!
>>
>>27089800
Pretty much every legendary has the same name in all languages. The only differences being concessions made for the sake of pronunciation.
>>
>>27085573
And you can back that up how?
>>
>>27089852
>>27089877
Not in Chinese.
>>
>>27085619
That's why it says almost any you child
>>
>>27089903
Leaks are objectively fake, no matter how you look at it.
>>
Kek, so people think that riding pokemon lends to the discredibility of the leak more than the fact that there are apparently no fucking gyms whatsoever? One is something that makes sense as Gamefreak's 3d capabilities develop (and has even been already teased with Gogoat and Rhydon), another would come out left field and be extremely unlikely.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.