[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What legendaries deserve a mega evolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: megabirds.png (293 KB, 900x368) Image search: [Google]
megabirds.png
293 KB, 900x368
Saw pic related and wondered which legends need mega to make them look better or stop being so useless.

I'll start: Mega Heatran, his typing is awesome, but I forgot he existed and his design is just dull.

Let's just hope they don't make more crap like the mega Latis
>>
This is a Pokemon Go Team thread now:
I claim this thread for Mystic.
>>
>>27084510
Ho-Oh and Lugia
>>
>>27084526
Imagine if Nintendo made it so the "winning" team gets distributed the evo stone for their legendary bird for S/M.

The war would get real.
>>
>>27084541
This
>>
File: CMGyPppUwAEsu7j.jpg (29 KB, 303x442) Image search: [Google]
CMGyPppUwAEsu7j.jpg
29 KB, 303x442
>>27084510
>that Mega Zap design
Absolutely disgusting/10

>Mega Heatran
He infests the competitive scene already, and he's not popular with casual players. I doubt they see any reason to give him one.
>>
>>27084564
Then not a single person would be able to unlock mega Zapdos
>>
>>27084569
>>27084541

The Rainbow legendary needs to have a bit more of colour or light. I just hope they don't give him rainbow wings.
>>
File: 486.jpg (239 KB, 700x970) Image search: [Google]
486.jpg
239 KB, 700x970
Primal Regigigas
Normal
Ability: Titanic Strength (Attack version of Speed Boost)

>HP: 110
>Attack: 210 (+50)
>Defense: 130 (+20)
>Sp. Atk: 80
>Sp. Def: 130 (+20)
>Speed: 110 (+10)

:^)
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1720x941) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1720x941
>>27084510
>pic related

I'm tired of this amazingly designed Pokemon being so shitty
>>
>>27084667
I want to hate you but I want this too much.
>>
Imagine if Pokemon Go is just viral marketing to pokemon fans hinting at Mega Zapdos, Mega Articuno, and Mega Moltres in Sun&Moon

It has been 20 years since their release, and we did just get Red&Blue on the virtual console.

What if
>>
>>27084667
The twist:
>mega evolution is only possible once slow start runs out.
>>
>>27084667

It'll Mega Evolve and get Defeatist.
>>
None
>>
>>27084667
its mega ability should be speed boost.
>>
>>27084667

Give it something related to the Regis and I'll be happy. He's supposed to be the king of them, but just the typing and ability makes him useless...
>>
none, mega evo is shit
>>
>>27085149
So you'd like it better if his mega had Clear Body?
>>
>>27084510
The artist who drew those is shit but everybody acts like they're good
>>
>>27085149
Defense and Sp. Defense of all Rock, Steel, and Ice type Pokemon on the own field is raised by one level.
>>
>>27084510
In a perfect world, Regigigas and only Regigigas would get a mega next gen
>>
>>27086789
primal Regigas
with huge power to pull the continents into place
>>
mega darkrai
mega cresselia
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.