[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marshadow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tm-bot1-300x253_xxzf.png (31 KB, 300x253) Image search: [Google]
tm-bot1-300x253_xxzf.png
31 KB, 300x253
From credible sources.
No Art work has been released yet but Its is known that the Pokemon Marshadow (Different name in Japanese) known as the Eclipse Pokemon. Marshadow's Typing would be a Dark/Fairy Type.
It would have the new a Ability corresponding to that of Solgaleo and Lunala.
It will have a new dual type move.
The Pokemon is said to resemble a Wolf with a shadowy body and a symbol on its head representing an eclipse.
>>
>>27080663
i hope this is fake because i want marshadow to be dark/fire, that way it resists solgaleo and lunaala's stab and can hit super efective against them
>>
>>27080663
> It would have the new a Ability corresponding to that of Solgaleo and Lunala.
Except Solgaleo's and Lunala's abilities are vastly different, Anon
>>
>>27080663
Can you tell us what your source is?
>>
You retard, Marshadow is confirmed to be the Japanese name. If anything the English name would be different (like how we got Lunala over Lunaala).
How can you fuck up the simplest thing?
>>
>>27080743
Of course he can't, he's making it up.
>>
>>27080713
>clones of mold breaker
>vastly different
>>
>>27080663
"(Different name in Japanese)"

Fake
>>
>>27080792
but solgaleo's is clear body
>>
>>27080792
>Multiscale 2 is a clone of Mold Breaker
Ok.
>>
>>27080822
>>27080825
He probably got confused with Moongeist Beam and Sunsteel Strike being similar to Teravolt and Turboblaze in terms that they ignore abilities.
>>
>>27080663
I feel like people have been reading the name wrong all along anyway. Mar is actually shorthand for marriage, which in alchemy makes sense for an eclipse - the marriage of opposites.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.