[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As much as I hate the future. This is the future of Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1453503019233.png (32 KB, 1081x613) Image search: [Google]
1453503019233.png
32 KB, 1081x613
As much as I hate the future. This is the future of Pokemon
>>
Give it a month or something. It will die down then again.
>>
>>27078991
This

The game will be 80% dead in a minimum of 2 weeks-1 month. There is no fucking long lasting content and people will eventually get tired of walking around to catch the exact same pokemon.
>>
>>27079008
Like miitomo
>>
>>27079008
I do hear they plan to add more generations as they go.
The question is, how often will they add a new generation, and will normies even care about anything after the first 151?
>>
>>27079034
No, they won't. And it probably takes a while until one new generation is added.
>>
>>27079034
I doubt they'll update the game in a remotely timer manner.

Normies won't know anything after gen 3, and probably won't know much of gen 3
>>
>>27078981
Shut up, Trunks.
>>
>>27078991
It's not even at its peak, there are countries where Go is still not out yet.
>>
>>27079019
Oh man does anyone even use that shit anymore.
>>
>>27079034
Just like what happened back in the day. If they aren't gone already they'll probably stay interested by the time gen 2 Pokemon, then drop it sometime around then. By the time gen 5 comes along it'll probably just be us autists left.

The people who are here for their little nostalgia trip definitely won't be returning players.
>>
>>27079069
I log in for the daily bonuses but that's it.
>>
>>27079096
What daily bonuses?
Where I live I don't get anything or any nearby pokemon
>>
>>27079008
Ingress is blooming for 4 years now with much less content.
>>
>>27079175
Miitomo has login bonuses.
>>
File: images-10.jpg (4 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
4 KB, 204x247
>>27079083
The cycle begins again!
>>
>>27079083
I dont think the people with taste (the ones that like gen 4/5 for being good games) played Pokemon GO to begin with.
>>
>>27079069
apparently theres a general on /vg/ and they just circlejerk and post miifotos and memes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.