[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know people were not a fan of OR/AS generally, but what did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
I know people were not a fan of OR/AS generally, but what did vp think of the Delta episode?

I don't think it's too terrible and the whole Zinnia plot is cool for postgame story.
>>
Everything from the Wallace battle until the end of the Delta Episode was great, what happened before that is something I didn't really care about.
>>
it was alright but got a bit tedious constantly moving between different areas
>>
LIVE AND LEARN
>>
The deoxys fight was pretty neat
>>
Eh, I thought it was neat. The Wallace battle was a nice callback, it even gave us Deoxys. Zinnia a cute btw
>>
>>27078702
Only the space segment with Deoxys was cool, and even that got tainted by them revealing the twist officially before the games were even out.

Everything before that was shit, flying from place to place to talk to people about stolen mega stones was boring and the few fights with Magma/Aqua were far too easy. There was a small glimmer of hope with the Wallace fight before Sky Pillar, but then everything went to shit again. Sky Pillar was turned into exposition tower, Rayquaza's catch rate was upped significantly so the battle became trivial, and having the battle against Zinnia after catching Rayquaza was an awful idea, it could have been a decent fight otherwise.

And Zinnia was a horrible character, by the way.
>>
Cutscenes were cool, but there was NOTHING to it. Very empty content, quite literally go to one area fight a trainer, go to another and fight more trainers. Pretty boring. Also wish i could save before deoxys.
>>
The only part that didn't suck was the Deoxys battle.
>>
>>27078702
Everything that happened after you stepped into the pillar was amazing.
Everything before that, I guess you have to go through the trash to get to the gold.
Of course, my number 1 wish for ORAS pre-release was for them to add something Deoxys related, so that is very likely influencing that.
>>
Garbage
>>
It was like playing an episode from the anime. I hated the "different world" shit Ryuko was babbling on about but it was fun.
>>
Pretty cool.

It sets up the storyline for the next few games pretty nicely. If Zinnia and AZ aren't involved in SM in some way I will be quite surprised.
>>
File: thisisshit.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
thisisshit.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
Would have been better if they didn't reveal literally everything before the game was even released.
>>
What does she smell like?
>>
>>27080303
Salt, Sulfur, and Mercury
>>
I felt like a little kid when Mega Fug started flying through space blowing up meteors and fighting Deoxys.
>>
It was awful, only good part was Deoxys appearing.
>>
>>27078827
Pretty much this. I didn't enjoy it at all, and it was a bad story

>>27079061
I didn't even like that, it was just "here is exposition, but I will split it up for no reason while you climb these stairs"
>>
>>27078702
I personally really liked it, but I know that's not popular /vp/ opinion. If this is any preview of writing for Sun and Moon, I'll be happy. It really made me feel like a kid again, learning new things about the new Pokémon world and how massive it is, both as a franchise and a world to tell stories in.
>>
>>27078702
Entire game was boring and added very little, delta episode felt lacking and tacked on last minutes as a elongated fetch quest.

ORAS not the worst pokemon games but by no means good.
>>
I liked it but I hate Zinnia
>>
>>27078702

Probably one of the only good things about this game. Only the pillar parts and after though. All the stuff before just felt tedious, but I must say I did enjoy it, partly because I didn't spoil myself as well.
>>
>>27078702
The consensus is the first 90% is shit and the very end is great, but not great enough to make up for the shit. I pretty much agree with said consensus.
>>
>>27078702
It was great, but the fact that it was spoiled by gf before the release ruined it.
>>
I actually liked ORAS a lot for what it did do, but Delta Episode was pretty shit overall

The big climax at the end catching Deoxys and using it to implement the Emerald Champion fight were great though
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.