[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He died on me because he stuggled!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
He died on me because he stuggled!
>>
No masterball?
>>
>>27078052
Of course not I'm stupid. May I add he came on the second try because I couldn't catch him on the first
>>
>>27078047
Another reason why i don't like HGSS that much. No Timerballs.
>>
>>27078047
F
>>
>>27078047
Anon is your Giritina autism?
>>
Yeah all I had was shit ultra balls and dusk balls and let's be honest those never work. Tbh I'm sad I didn't get it but man it's like seeing Bigfoot. I feel great but sad :( I wasn't worthy
>>
>>27078047
Nah, I'm instead going to make fun of you for naming your Giratina COOL.
>>
You tried to catch it with Friend Ball or something because of Balltism?
>>
>>27078047
F
>>
Im going to jerk off. Also I didn't name it cool this kid gave it to me and I was "cool" with it.
>>
>>27078068
Masterballs are for Mewtwo only. You fucked up
>>
Yes I know that. But I wasn't expecting a shiny so didn't know wtf to do. I'm currently try to catch every single pokemon and he just stumbled along
>>
>>27078047
Fuck. Now I'm very sad.
>>
>>27078047

You need to train a vileplume to level 100 and give it max pp for sleep powder and stun powder.
>>
>>27078047
Of course its struggles to death when you basically cut its PP in half by having a Pokémon with Pressure out...
>>
>>27078047
>not saving masterball for emergency
>using pokemon with pressure

ok everyone said it all already buy holy shit op you asked for it
>>
>>27078047
fuck
>>
>>27078185
What the hell are you talking about? Dusk balls are the most accurate balls I've used.
>>
>>27078750
Oh lol. Nothing I can do now
>>
If you save the game after you KO'd it, that Mewtwo should be set as "the" Mewtwo for the save file. Beat the Elite Four again and return to Cerulean Cave and shiny Mewtwo should be there waiting. At least I think that's how it works.
>>
>>27078047
he just fainted. he'll wake up then be ok don't worry they don't die
>>
>>27078185
Dusk Balls are great dude, both at night and in caves

Would have saved your ass if you tried harder
>>
>>27078047
>using a Pokemon with Pressure

Yeah mang, you deserved this.
>>
F
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.