[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Is this game as fun as it looks?

I've played Blue Rescue Team and I loved it.
>>
It is pretty good, play explorers of sky too
Great soundtrack, comfy game
>>
>>27077874
play explorers of sky first since you can just emulate that, but yes SMD is good.
>>
>>27078062
dont listen him
Play smd directly.
>>
Pretty good but to be honest pretty fucking hard. I kept getting fucked over in dungeons and boss fights because I wasn't prepared and didn't train when I had the chance
>>
>>27077874
It's good but I liked Blue Rescue Team and Darkness/Sky more.
>>
If you want a challenge, it's really good. The story is alright, but weaker than Rescue Team and Explorers. Hunger is something to watch out for, it really focuses on item management. It's definitely got a lot of fan service (references to past games) but the best part is the difficulty.
>>
>>27077874
Its shit and an absolute letdown compared to the Rescue Team and Explorers.

The story is extremely dumbed down, the first 5 hours are a fucking tutorial, there are no randomly generated quests anymore and game forces you to constantly progress, so you have to do story dungeons even if you dont want to.

The game is more difficult than the ones before, so there's that. But if you are smart about your revival seeds that shouldn't be a problem.

But once you have done all quests and recruited every Pokemon, that's it. It took me less than 100 hours and there is literally nothing to do in this game anymore.
>>
>>27081623
That last point was literally what slowed down my enthusiasm. I still love the game but after you connect to everyone, it's just doing dungeons for the sake of doing them.
>>
>>27077874
U can't m8 or d8 with partner that's the only problem
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.