[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Poppmaid, Litmacho and Arrowl so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: poppmaid littmacho arrowl.png (987 KB, 470x1024) Image search: [Google]
poppmaid littmacho arrowl.png
987 KB, 470x1024
I like Litmacho, hes going to be my fav starter with delphox :)
Arrowl is extremely cool.
>>
>>27077522
They arent. Don't be a furfag.
>>
>>27077538
Im a furfag sry
>>
Did these get confirmed or what?
>>
>>27077572
Their design looks 99% legit.
>>
File: blech.jpg (55 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
blech.jpg
55 KB, 300x450
>>27077522
litmacho is fucking shit. i had some high hopes for litten but that looks like it was designed by a 10 year old autist with a sonic obsession. the only thing that can save it now is a good ha and movepool capable of abusing it.

the owl is meh, i'm probably going to use the seal desu.
>>
>>27077555
Yeah thats why you should go and stop posting here
>>
>>27077579
You're talking like that's a bad thing?
>>
>>27077579
Yeah, i would prefer a quadruperdal cat, and not a hypersexualized macho.
>>
They're all fucking shit. Some of the worst starter designs so far.
>>
>>27077593
4chan kids always say that, all is shit for most of you. Go shoot your high school.
>>
>>27077522
>Owl
a creative design? In my pokemon games? colour me surprised
>Tiger
a wasted opportunity made yet another bipedal fighter? sounds about right
>Mermaid
alright
>>
>>27077598
>4chan kids always say that
>Go shoot your highschool
Can't tell if this is bait, or you're legitimately such a newfag you think all of 4chan is /b/
>>
>>27077522
I say this unironically they actually aren't bad. But even if Litten3 is part Dark I don't care too much for his design relative to the other two.
>>
>>27077630
Im not a newfag cause i've been visiting /vp/ a long time ago... Anyways i think most of the 4chan community is brutally toxic.
All kids in /vp/ are constantly complaining about absolutely everything and think all is shit, but they keep playing...
Anyways, as i said, 4chan kids... Go shoot ur high school.
>>
File: Sonichu and Rosechu Making Out.jpg (166 KB, 520x639) Image search: [Google]
Sonichu and Rosechu Making Out.jpg
166 KB, 520x639
>>27077587
it's a fucking red cat version of sonichu and possibly the worst starter design that john gamefreak has ever come up with. part of me still doesn't believe that these are real just because of how shit litmacho is.

>>27077591
i had hoped that panther fakemon was real, or similar to the real evo. i'd have even settled for something that looks like arcanine. if this is the real one then they literally picked my least favourite of all the fakes i've seen.
>>
>>27077654

The bait is strong within this one.
>>
>>27077591
Can you please elaborate why do you think a cartoon tiger wrestler concept is hypersexualized?
>>
>>27077522
I hate barabait
>>
>>27077716
Because all its features are similar to a human male body. I dont have any problem with male-ish or female-ish pokemon, but in this case i wanted a more neutral or femenine cat :(
Im a girl so im not looking for pokemon hentai, just like kitties, not wrestlers.
>>
>>27077716
Same reason a Pokémon with curvy hips and a huge breast would be considered hypersexualized.
>>
>>27077757
This is a valid point

>>27077742
This isn't, since you'd be calling "hypersexualized" many pokemon resembling humans, like machamp, gurdurr, cacturne, gardevoir, gallade, lucario, etc.
>>
>>27077579
its reportedly a sweeper glass cannon
fastest of the 3 starters
>>
>>27077757
Thats the definition of hypersexualized...
Give sexual atributes to something
>>
>>27077773
Gallade, Cacturne, Lucario, etc. Arent hypersexualized, they are just more male or female looking.
Hypersexualize is giving sexual atributes to something, in this case, is supposed to be an animal/pokemon.
>>
Whoever thinks rowlet3 bow is functional and well designed never saw a bow in action.
>>
>>27077805
This is pokemon... If you think a water type can fight out of water and levitate in air like finneon or whishcash....
>>
>>27077779
I'm neither gay nor a woman but I'm fairly sure ripped pecs and burst out biceps are fairly sexual to them.
>>
>>27077802
So is the cat. They didn't make him anything more than a luchador, for wich you need muscles. Are you telling me something like M-Swampert has more natural muscles than this cat? I don't like it, but it sure isn't because its "hypersexualized".

Besides, hypersexualized is to straight up make it sexual, and the only pokemon to be like that so far is loppuny
>>
>>27077598
Then stop coming here if you're going to be assblasted by every opinion you read.
>>
>>27077654
Its not toxic, thats just how it is. If you find it "toxic" then leave, nobody wants a tumblr-level triggerable anon in their board
>>
>>27077832
You are right, im not saying pokemon are too sexualized, because pokemon are not. Theres no female pokemon with huge boobs or somthing like that.

In this case the sexualized cat was necesary to make an accuracy design. Im not saying it was wrong, i just said its sexualized, because it is.
>>
>>27077822
Then why make anything cohesive at all?
>>
>>27077853
you aren't wrong, it shoots fire out of it's belt when it does a crotch thrust and it spits oil. that is the fucking design. this thing is furfaggotry incarnate.
>>
>>27077846
The triggerable is you lmao, i said go shoot your high school and ton of amerifag kids came to cry to me.
You are who gets offended by everything.
>>
All of those designs are absolute shit. If they're real; it's Gen V all over again.
>>
>>27077853
Alright, I won't argue, it is sexualized and you're more than free to complain about that.

>>27077862
So having a macho belt and using oil spit is not a evil wresler design, but furfaggotry? got it
>>
>>27077894
Im not talking about sexualized pokemon as the same sexualizing of videogames like league of legends.
In pokemon pokemon are sexualized but just to make them look like a human gender (Gardevoir, Lucario, Jynx..)
In case of league of legends some champs (90% of females) are HYPERsexualized, because having huge boobs isnt any need for an assasin, or a ninja. While muscles are obvious in a fighter or a warrior.

Theres a difference between sexualize and oversexualize.
>>
>>27077947
I don't get what you're saying, I said it IS sexualized (not over/hyper sexualized, only loppuny has come close to that), I'm just saying it isn't furfaggotry, its just a design that doesn't work if it isn't sexualized to that extent
>>
The cat is naturally "sexualized" as it is supposed to be a luchador, but please stop saying a pokemon is hypersexualized like it was built for sex or something. Of course furries will go crazy over him, but remember that people can fap to literally anything.

>>27077862
I bet you read "semen gun" instead of water gun too.
>>
>>27077894
look at the fucking art man. that tiger is boiling a kettle on it's crotch.
seriously, you can't be so fucking autistic that you can mention a "macho belt" but don't see the hypersexualisation of a fucking tiger in a childrens monster collecting game. macho is aggressive masculinity and masculinity is male virtue associated with virility, male is a sex and virility is sexual potency. the belt isn't just for looks, the tiger fucking crotch-thrusts and shoots fire. there is something wrong with you if you don't see the hypersexualisation. i'm not a prude or anything, i don't give a shit that it's there but i'll be damned if it isn't fucking there.
>>
>>27077994
i might if a pokemon shot it out of a barnacle located on it's crotch and looked like a blue and white version of that tiger.
>>
>>27077979
>its just a design that doesn't work if it isn't sexualized to that extent
it's a design that doesn't work unless the pokemon spits on people before roasting them with a crotch thrust. riight. don't be deliberately dense, there are plenty of other ways they could have done it. i'm not just talking about the way it looks, i'm talking about everything. hawlucha is a luchador and it doesn't resemble a fursona?
>>
>>27077538

nice meme.
>>
>>27077832
>They didn't make him anything more than a luchador, for wich you need muscles.

see Hawlucha
>>
>It's a everyone hates the starters at first just like every generation episode
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.