[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle Royal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Do you think Battle Royale means no Frontier, PWT or anything alike in Sun and Moon?

Dont get me wrong. BR sounds fun but i cant imagine it being anything more than new battle style (like triples and rotation) that will be mainly wifi oriented.

Thoughts?
>>
>>27077245
I think it's just a new format that'll be sprinkled lightly into the game. Probably only in areas specifically for it, like inverse battles. Betting there's a good chance it'll be ingame only.
>>
>>27077290
Nah they already said its for people to battle with others
>>
it does look like something that'd be stuck in some shitty battle facility and there were modes restricted to local multiplayer before, but i don't think this rules out something like frontier or maison
also i hope to shit battle royale is playable online
>>
>>27077245
Seeing how they're a unique building for it, it could very well BE in a battle frontier.
Would be interresting if we had access to it rather early and unlocked more chanllenging levels as we went.
>>
>>27077339
Yeah im sure at least a Tower/Maison/Subway will be there but the thing is this is the 20th annivesary game and we've been waiting longer than usual for a new game. It would be such a shame to not have anything special for the ocassion like PWT (which sounds perfect for any annivesary) or Frontier
>>
>>27077366
Yeah, If it was just PWT with ribbons I would be happy with that. I don't like the battle frontier anyways.
>>
File: scott.png (43 KB, 130x217) Image search: [Google]
scott.png
43 KB, 130x217
>>27077245
just from hearing the music, looking at that audience and the potential for gameplay gimmicks, i honestly believe we'll see A battle frontier, just not the one we know and love.

i've got such a hunch that it's possible. the whole "man-made island" story part could reference the construction of the battle frontier. this is also supported by the fact that scott wears a MOTHERFUCKING TROPICAL SHIRT.

however i had that hunch for oras, and gamefreak already shattered my hopes and dreams with those shitty "easter eggs".
>>
>>27077245

No and I wasn't expecting battle Frontier anyway.
>>
>>27077711
>Tropical shirt
So did Phoebe and Wattson. Hoenn was the original "tropical" setting.
>>
PWT would be the best
>>
>expecting Frontier / PWT in first game of a generation
>expecting Frontier / PWT at all anymore
lol
online themed tournaments have usurped the position of "post-game competitive feature", it is unlikely we get something that takes so much programming and planning that only a small fraction of players even get to, let alone use

>>27081819
>preferring PWT over Frontier
how pitiful
>>
>>27077366
A PWT in 3D would be amazing. I'd be fine with no BF if it was that, but I'd still want BF in 3D eventually. I wonder if they'd go to the trouble of modelling everyone though.
>>
>>27082279
>thinking gimmick battles versus AI are worth anything
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.