[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The pinnacle of mainline soundtracks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
The pinnacle of mainline soundtracks.
>>
You aren't having my (You) faggot
>>
@27077133
OP posts can't get (You)'s dumbass
>>
@ORASshitposter
At least you are aware of your misdeeds
>>
@27077129
>not XY
>>
@27077154
I'm glad we sorted this out.
>>

you're not getting an @ from me
>>
>>27077129
Fuckin' trumpets.
>>
>>27077129
thats not hgss
>>
>all of these normies
Either that or it's trollposting.
>>
>>27077129
That's not Diamond/Pearl
>>
>>27077303
/thread
>>
@27077202
Honestly HGSS is a mixed bag for me. GSC was just a bunch of beeps and boops, but when they tried to reinterpret these beeps and boops and give them instrumentation, you get amazing stuff like National Park, but then you get misses like Goldenrod City.

@27077213
Your presence is sullying the thread, please leave.

@27077303
I agree DPPt has one of the strongest soundtracks. Hitomi Sato's gracefully mellow compositions such as Eterna Forest and the Nighttime Pokemon Center are wonderful
>>
File: 1465705173338.png (72 KB, 497x356) Image search: [Google]
1465705173338.png
72 KB, 497x356
>>27077379
>>
ya I agree

R/S/E had the best melodies but they were held down by hardware limitations not found on OR/AS

too bad the rest of OR/AS is shit
>>
>>27077379
You niggers need to stop doing that, even if it's on purpose.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.