[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>less content than Emerald How did this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>less content than Emerald
How did this happen?
>>
Game Freak apologists that lapped up XY.
You shouldn't post this here though, OP.
Saying the truth isn't allowed if its negative against gen 6.
>>
>>27077073
And still 1000 time better than Emerald
>>
Emerald = 386 Pokemon
ORAS = 721 Pokemon

fuck you OP
>>
>>27077105
Now if only ORAS had an actual post-game facility like every other praised entry in the franchise did.
>>
>>27077105
quality > quantity
>>
>>27077122
>Complains about content
>gets told
>b-but that's not what I meant!! :(
I must say this is pretty good bait.
>>
>>27077105
/thread
>>
yohoho he took a bite of gum gum
>>
>>27077073
Because there never was a delta emerald, nu emerald or mu emerald.
>>
>>27077117
The frontier was a joke and wasn't even good enough difference to warrant Emerald to be purchased. The only point was to go there and battle. There is very little story to even link. Why bother battling all these trainers if there is nothing in it for you. I had to waste my time going there because it was the only place to capture two Pokemon.

>>27077122
Trade Restrictions, Mew available (but only for Japan).
Things being moved about.

Fucking Juan

and it was the start of the rut until BW2. I didn't waste my money with Crystal/Emerald or any of the re-makes. I want a brand new game. If Crystal/Emerald or the re-makes were a different story then it would been worth shelling out the green, but I felt with these games GF/Nintendo didn't deserve the money. I mean games repackaged and changed slightly.
I am super fucking ecstatic that XY didn't have a third title.

The only decent thing about Emerald was the Gymleader rematches (oh and the Johto starter)

With all the stupid little mini-games and the cock tease that was Colosseum and Gale, and now any wonder GO is ruining the world at the moment. With sheep like you lot willing to suck any thing that is shoved in your faces.
>>
>>27077073
Because they were based on Ruby/Sapphire not Emerald.
>>
>>27077390
>There is very little story to even link.
>there are people who cannot play a video game without some half-assed story shoved down their throat
>>
>>27077096
ur ass
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.