[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix Pokemon:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465922367262.gif (493 KB, 467x379) Image search: [Google]
1465922367262.gif
493 KB, 467x379
Force people to have a common type shared throughout their team

Very few people (if any) in the canon series can become skilled with training more than one type of Pokemon.

Forcing people to stick to one will create more diverse team and allow people to truly express themselves.

Next gen, instead of (Water, Fire, Grass) they should have a starter of EVERY time. I truly think this is the step for the next generation of Pokemon.

What do you think?
>>
>>27075206
Would be a fun mode, if they decide to actually evolve the series and do something neat like adding different types of runs
>>
force people to stick to one type?
it could work as a battle type, but then it would all rely on who was lucky enough to chose the type with advantage, so it would need some work

If you mean as in-game play, then no! that's a terrible idea
>>
If you want to do that, then do it. No need to force other people to. They can 'truly express themselves' more easily using whatever pokemon they want to. I'm playing through white 2 with a bug team on challenge mode, just about to take on the water gym. The first couple were a little harder than usual but by the time I got to the flying gym the type disadvantage didn't matter despite being 4-5 levels below her best pokemon.
>>
>>27075206
>Forcing people to stick to one type will create more diverse team and allow people to truly express themselves
>Forcing people
>create more diverse team
>allow people to truly express themselves
congratulations, you are the least intelligent post made today
>>
i just want to pick a trainer NPC class, and wear the clothes and get a bonus doing some activites related to it
>>
>>27078574
I like that idea.
>>
There should be 18 "Master Trainers".
Hidden throughout the game, not mentioned in any of the walkthroughs. So hidden that checking a trash can could lead you to an underground labyrinth.
Each one specializes in a type.
Some of the Pokémon don't even have to be the specified type, but have moves in that type.
The Pokémon are all Lv. 100 and extremely difficult.
Requires a lot of strategy rather than spamming stab.
IDK what the prize would be.

P.s all the trainers should have an interesting backstory and personality. the act of searching/chasing them would sidequests of their own.
>>
Horrible ideas
>>
>>27078523
oddly enough he's right, when people are given complete freedom in a competitive space they all copy cat the most successful strategy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.