[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The thing I'm most disappointed with in Sun/Moon is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1442023400555.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442023400555.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
The thing I'm most disappointed with in Sun/Moon is the lack of new sprites.

In every generation, every Pokemon had a new sprite, but every old mon we've seen so far has been a reused model from XY.

I guess the models are pretty perfect, but it's still a letdown. Maybe we'll see some new animations?

This applies to move animations as well. I really hope it doesn't feel like gen 6.5.
>>
File: CmG79egWQAAuQi7.jpg (24 KB, 366x375) Image search: [Google]
CmG79egWQAAuQi7.jpg
24 KB, 366x375
>>27073343
>New animations and models for old Pokemon causing less focus and attention in creating new Pokemon
>Reusing Gen 6's models and animations in favor of designing and modeling more and more new Pokemon

Pick one
>>
>>27073515
It was never a problem in previous generations.

I understand that models are vastly different but, again, it's still a letdown.
>>
I understand why they won't model again old mons; but they could at least change the textures/saturation of the colors and animations of the model yeah.
It's disappointing.
>>
If you actually for even one fraction of a second honestly believed that they made those extremely, unnecessarily high polygon count models with the intention of only using them for one generation, you are dumb as a sack of hammers.
>>
After seeing how well these models scale up at high resolutions on 3DS emulators, it's obvious that they were made with longevity in mind. I'm sure they have every intention of reusing them for as long as possible.
>>
>>27073663
They've used them in other games now, too. Support Pokemon in Pokken, the Pokemon Go models.
>>
Dude, they confirmed almost all the old Pokemon are getting new animations to go into the new properly sized scaled battles, also with the trainers in the battle view now you'll see the true size of your Pokemon. Plus the dynamic camera showing the battle from all
Sorts of angles. Stop crying
>>
I really don't give a shit as long as we get a new region that's actually fun to explore. That's what's important to me.
>>
>>27073926
This
>>
The Models are fine. I think they won't change the models until they are switching on a new console. Even Pokemon Go is using these models.
>>
>>27074466
And they look great, at least on my iPhone 6s, the large screen really allows you to see the detail in the models
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.