[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tatoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Im planning to get a gengar tatoo, anyone have some good designs?
>>
File: 1417835881146.png (426 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1417835881146.png
426 KB, 630x630
>>27068636
>video game tattoos
>tattoos at all
>>
>>27068636
maybe you should learn how to spell tattoo before getting one... Afterwards you can figure out that you should have a design first and then want it tattooed onto you after the fact. Your pic is awful, by the way.
Getting 'standard thing' on you just to advertise 'I like thing' is pointless anyway, just buy a fucking t-shirt. Not sure why you'd want some unofficial, amateur illustration of a Pokemon on your skin... If you're going to go ahead and mark your skin for the rest of your life at least make it something with a little more behind it then "I played Pokemon when I was 12 and this was the edgiest one"
>>
>anyone have some good designs?
no, but you should kill yourself
>>
>>27068721
This dude gets it.

But if your going through w it anyways do something with some individuality, literally arranging stock silhouettes of any media looks trashy and poorly thoughout. Custom artwork, or better yet, a t shirt u sperg.
>>
You're more idiotic than that guy who got a Pewdiepie tattoo.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.